Raya Gathering - 1.10.2008
Sorry for my late posting. I've been busy with my account closing. The management want the company's report by the 8th of October. By hook or by crook, we got to complete before it. Anyway tonight is still the 5th of Hari Raya celebration. Same like CNY, Muslim also celebrates their Raya for a month. Have been a time that I've never been to friend or colleague's house for gathering or any festive seasons. So on the 1st day of Raya, I went to Siti's house with Ms Lim and Siew Yin. Everyone brought their sons and daughter along accept me. I planned to bring Calvin go but he has fever so i went there alone. Lately he's being grumpy and moody. Always try my best pampered him. Yan advised me not to worried so much as this is their growing stage of life. Fever is common. Thanks Yan and I'm appreciate it. My boy is alright now. Hope he feels better. We reached Siti's house about 11.20am, Siti and her daughters welcome us with warmest regards. This was her new house. She and her sister in law cooked Laksa and also Prawn Mee for us. It was lovely. She also served us their Ketupat, Lemang, Nasi impit,Chicken Rendang, Kuah Satay and also biscuits. Siew Yin and i both have Laksa and the Prawn Mee. We sat for a while and have a tour to Siti's new house ans her sewing room. I guess u know Siti is a great taylor and also a wedding planner. Inside her sewing room she have a few bridal gowns and also baju melayu to rent. She very clever to make business. She ask me to help her up with doing blogs about her work. Oh..ok...everyone would like to have extra earning, no harm right as long as is legal. He He He....Before we went back, she gave our children Green Packet too. Although my son did not go, she still being so generous to give my son a packet too. Hey, RM5 each and it consider a lot lor.....thanks Siti




Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.