SOMETHING WE LIKE

I dreamt of a mansion's bedroom. Wow, 3 times bigger than our room which have Jacuzzi and a nice couch with a mini coffee table at the balcony. Oops dreaming again...Somehow we actually thanked God and appreciate what we own now. No meanings if the bedrooms is big without the warmness and happy moment lies in it. Here i want to show you guys something we like about our bedroom.
I like this vintage look tissue box cover from lovely lace. Always feel the "in" thing in our room...LoL. I placed it between my dressing table and the bed.
Once entering our room, we always see these pictures on our right hand side. Pictures of us during engagement, newly weds and also our most happiest holiday trip to Japan. Hey, can you see the one with folk art on the wood frame? I draw that lo...hehehe..nice try actually.
Oh this red couch from IKEA is my hubby's favourite. He feels comfortable sitting here watching DVD's, surfing the nets and also trimming his finger nails. Ha Ha Ha...The height is just right to be and the best part is, it can slightly swing like the old man rattan lazy chair....

This my all time favourite. I got this lace album from Joyce for my wedding gift present. Quite big and inside filled with my friends wedding photos and their invitation card. Next time will bring it to show you guys k...

p/s: Nex time, i'll show something that Calvin likes too.

Comments

  1. Hmmm.... I noticed you didn't put up Calvin's photo, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... havent create a place for him yet...but i have his photo album in my room... i never had a chance taking family photos in studio...my hubby dun like it ler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i'll convinced him to go...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts