Hair Pin for Everyone

Back to my old primary schooling time, strictly disallowed us to wear colourful ribbons to school. Accept for black, blue and white. Somehow I was bored with those plain colour rubber-band and that is how i made hair pin for myself. I can't remember where i learnt it from.
Simply needed some old hair pins or either we can bought it from the shop. Some ribbons, assorted colour strings, UHU glue and also scissors. First of all, we must remove the inner pin for easy making. Glued a layer of ribbon on the hair pin surface, to avoid any rusty and also it looks brand new.


This is how I made the knot tightly. Once i made the first one, continue to made the rest.

Then cut the edge of the strings and fasten with UHU glue.

Lastly, glued the ribbons on the hair pin and set to dry.

Buy approximately 1.5m long string either for a big hair or 2 small hair pins. Meanwhile about 4m-5m is needed to made a hair band. On the other hair hand, you can also combine 3 tone colours together.

Comments

  1. Nice lo! Too bad that i have short hair, but my daughters have long hair. Hint! Hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nicely done! I also wanna try to make the hair pin based on the steps you provide.
    Really a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, i have some other good idea to show u guys..wait i have the time first ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, simply lovely! Not so difficult to make I guess, but it looks so beautiful! My daughter would love to have one like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts