HONG KONG I LUV U

Yes 2 more days to go! Precisely having a short trip to Hong Kong this friday. Hopefully it will be the most enjoyable trip for D and I. Although, its only 4 Days 3 Nights but it meant alot for us. No family members no children but only 2 of us. Catch up with my Hong Kong photos when I'm back k....D is being working very hard lately, he really need a break. I'm excited to eat "chao tau foo", dunno what its taste like? What's the feeling having tea at HK "Char Chan Teng" (Kopitiam). Taste the great Polo bun, egg tart, "Phut Chai Gou" and lots more....hmmm....I'm sure my weight will gain from the trip!!! What so ever, we will try to enjoy as much as we can...Calories....who cares!!! Lol....
---{@

Comments

  1. yala, eat first, think later~
    enjoy ur trip lo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may need to minus 1 travelling full day from 4D3N. It is considered too short for Hong Kong tour. May be your intention is not for sight seeing or shopping, you are more for food or baby making???Muahahahahah.You where got care of calories one. You never wert! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah...making baby in Hong Kong.. sounds interesting leh...It seems like "aunty" is visiting me ler...SOB hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts