Daddy's Birthday 20122009

Daddy happy birthday!!! Nothing special apparently. Danny is not a dessert person. So mind of baking him a birthday cake, i instead made some delightful "Chai Kuih". I started to prepare the dough and put aside. D wanted to have breakfast in town. Right after he sent us home, he headed to INDEX shop. While as for me, i straight away went to kitchen to prepare the rest for "Chai Kuih". Luckily my MIL help me to take care of Calvin for a while and Phew!!! "Chai Kuih" is ready on time for D's lunch. Hopes he like it.
Hot steaming "Chai Kuih"
Always being Calvin favourite too. He munched 3 pcs at once.
Although we are not celebrating but at least a simple birthday bouquet + cookies for Danny.
Oh dear, is expired on 30102009! I'll made a complain today after work and ask them to replace me a new pack of cookies.
---{@

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts