10 TV Shows That I Miss
Thanks to Barb for reminding me for those great TV shows that I miss. Here are my top 10 TV shows that I miss the most.
1. Full House - A family TV sitcom from San Francisco. Remember those twins girls? Ashley Olsen and Mary Kate Olsen.
2. Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Will Smith move to his wealthy uncle's mansion and live together with their cousin.
3. Life Goes On - Love the family story with a Down syndrome son. Usually shown in the afternoon at TV3.
4. The Golden Girls - Despite their ages, love their friends bonding. Definitely a great late night TV sitcom.
5. Beverly Hills 90210 - Love to watch Jason Priestley. Admire their high school life.
6. The Nanny - Sexy and cute nanny.
7. Sabrina The Teenage Witch - Oh dear, wish to watch it again...
8. Another family series - Growing Pains. I forgot how the story but it is another TV show that I miss.
9. Home Improvement - 90's TV show
10. Baywatch!
p/s: I'm not going to tag anyone here, but everyone please fell free to list down ur 10 TV Shows that you miss.
Have a nice weekend everyone!
p/s: I'm not going to tag anyone here, but everyone please fell free to list down ur 10 TV Shows that you miss.
Have a nice weekend everyone!











oh your list reminds me of some of the shows i used to watch but have forgotten about them :)
ReplyDeleteom goodness! such sweet memories, yea yea i miss those sitcoms too - watching BH90210 esp coz Jason Priestly (love his eyes), etc... I have one more to add, the girl robot (forgot the name) and Alf (the alien furry animal). Also, I Dream Of Jeanie. Growing Pains.. haha just look at their fashion and hairstyle... think we really come sooo far. I dare not look at my teenage photos, shivers!
ReplyDelete