Big Apple Donuts & Coffee
The absolute chemistry of donut is here at Taiping. It is located at Lot F7, Tesco Taiping. Last week, we have been there to grab some. Here are the donuts we bought that day.
Don't miss this one - Duren Duren
Apple Ke Dapple
Californian Almond
Dough Vincci
Donutella
Coco Mango
Mumble Jumble
Ono Oreo
Tom & Cherry (sorry the cherry jam falling apart)
Yammy Yamato
White Cashew
Teen Queen
Tea-off
Presidental Sweet
Pink Twister
Tira Cinno
Sunspot

Seriously me and my girls crazy on these doughnuts....But some times, I really have to control myself..hahhahah
ReplyDeletewaaahhh..looking the pics, i can feel the fat building up in my body...hahhahaahhha. luckily i'm not a fan of donuts. i prefer bagels :P
ReplyDeleteWow, did you buy every available flavour in the store? :p I see a lot of new flavours here. It's been quite some time since I last had a Big Apple donut. Have always wanted to try those cute donashi!
ReplyDeleteIn fact I am not a fan of donuts too, because they are too sweet for my liking. I like those classic one only. but I don't mind having them once in a while.
ReplyDeleteTried these last time, actually nothing to shout about. I rather eat their normal breads. hehe :P
ReplyDeleteI like everything sweet, but donuts from these franchises don't really capture my taste. But once a while it's ok, as I don't want the fat to start accumulating in my belly and thighs :p
ReplyDeleteLove Big Apple donuts. I think I can eat a dozen at one go! Taiping lang so deprived one ah, now only ada ;)
ReplyDeleteahahaha, laughing at kiddothings comment ' taiping lang so deprived one ah'...
ReplyDeleteme and my sons also big fan of big apple , but from ur pics, looks like they add more flavour already.. must go and try it out soon..
Yum, we love Big Apple over JCo!
ReplyDeleteGermaine, banyak lagi tak de..recently only have dominos pizza u say leh....
ReplyDeleteDough Vincci makes me pening.. spiraling... @_@
ReplyDeleteI am a donut fan! Quay Lo and I used to go have coffee and have donuts in JCo but lately I kind of get tired with their donuts. I like Kirspy Cream donuts better but the donuts here are not the same as those we had in US.
ReplyDeleteJCo is everywhere in Jakarta. I'm not a fan of donuts anyway. But Gwen loves it.
ReplyDeletethey all look very fancy..i always prefer the plain ones with sugar! me boring huh??
ReplyDeleteOMG! You bought so many! My kids love donuts. They just have to have it whenever they see Big Apple or JCo.
ReplyDeleteUsed to be crazy over donuts but i am over my sweet tooth. must be age is catching up. Lol
ReplyDeleteI prefer the plain ones rather all these sweet ones. The cream and the sugar definately will increase my sugar and fat level. :(
ReplyDelete