A good start and a nomination
I am ready to have a good start today and in everything I do. First of all, thanks to Jasline from "food is my life" for presenting this award to me. This year I started to tag along with other great home bakers from Cook Like A Star and Bake Along event. It was amazing actually. Besides gaining the same interest, we share new ideas, gain new tips each day and foremost, we make a friendship.
This is how I met Jasline and the rest of them. As part of the rule of receiving this award, I need to divulge 7 facts about myself. Then nominate to 15 Bloggers of mine for this award and hope they'll share their 7 facts of life with me too. Before that, allowed me to break the ice and share with you guys my 7 facts of myself.
- I'll have my Accountant title pretty soon from MIA. Accountant or what, I'll still be myself.
- I really love food and travel. I eat more whenever I travel. New Zealand I'm aiming on you.
- I love baking more than cooking. I feel happy and released stress from work loads.
- I wish to own a business that I'm really interested so I can still spare times with family and my kids at home.
- I'm dream of a kitchen like Giada or Anna Olson has.
- I wish my hubby can read my mind, so I don't have to remind him every time. LoL
- I'm quite flexible in any situation. Die die do! Life has to move on right?
I'm nominating the Versatile Blogger Award to:


Thanks for the awards, Angeline. I will find time to do this tag.
ReplyDeleteInteresting facts, Angeline. Thanks for the awards. Will do this tag later this week! :) Happy August, dear.
ReplyDeleteAmusing post! It's fun to read small tid-bits about you.Congrats on the award and thanx for sharing :D.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Anuja
Same here Angeline, thanks for the award, I'll be doing it soon~
ReplyDeleteNice award. I wish to go NZ too, wanna try the Kawarau Bridge bungy jump keke.
ReplyDeleteOh~ I get to know more about you here :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award and the friendship, Angeline. I think I've done that before (long-long time ago) so, I won't be writing it again. Thanks once again!
Hi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award. Will do the tag soon.
Hey!! from the 7 facts of you, i get to know you more..^^
Congrats for your new title..:)
Thks for the award Angeline. I think i've done this awards before, so wanna skip this. I appreciated your award, really. Thank you :D
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me, you are so kind! I would love to have a complete kitchen too, my dream!!
Glad to know more about you! And thank you for your support in Bake-Along!
hello angeline, thanks so much for sharing the award with me! i'm not sure if i will share the facts about myself..will see but i really thank you from the bottom of my heart. Just like you, i'm very happy to have develop a friendship with you and congrats too on your coming new title!!
ReplyDeletethks for sharing the award with me, Angeline
ReplyDeletenice knowing you and many more
thats what i like about blogging! and food blog is even better cos we all share the same passion :)
btw, your number 6 wish is the same as mine LOL
Hi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteCongratulation with your award. I really feel very happy baking along with you and all the baking friends that you have awarded. Nice to have this baking and blogging experience turning into this lovely friendship.
Thanks for passing the award to me. Really appreciate the recognition :D
Zoe
Thank you for the award :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline, congratulation with your new title and awards. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, regards.