Busy Me with million thanks
Bla Bla Bla....
Without realizing, it is already mid of August, time flies so fast right? I've just completed my tasks related to tax. What a relief! The tax comp was done earlier, but there is still a need to furnish further information required by our tax agent. As for my routine work, there are still some outstanding matter to solve. Hopefully, I can settle everything on time by this month.
No matter how busy I am, I still need to thanked one person. She is Wenn from the blog Experiences. She sent me this vegetarian recipe book which she mentioned about it in her blog and Chang Jiang Enterprise last month. I did said I wanted the recipe book, is for my mum actually. Thought of giving it to her, so she can prepare a few dishes for herself during this coming Nine Emperor Gods Festival later on.
Besides that, I noticed that she sent me a postcard too from New Zealand. When I looked that the postcard, I found something similar from Sharon's postcard. Yes, is the cable car scene. What a coincidence.
Last but not least, I also received another parcel from Wenn. This is the grand prize - gift. I won it from my Hari Raya Creative Contest sponsored by Chang Jiang Enterprise.
I intend to collect the prize at Chang Kiang Enterprise on the 3rd day of Raya. But I couldn't make it. Then, Wenn was very kind to send it to me after Raya (without charges). Thanks a million, Wenn. (*_^) .
I also wanted to thanked to those who "like" my simple Muhibbah Pinwheel Decoration, at FB.
This melamine dinner set consists of 2pcs of dinner plates, 2pcs of side plates, 2 bowls and 2 spoons. I'll probably make use of these melamine sets to display any of my future baking/ or any cooking post. What a brilliant idea.



Beautiful gifts from Wenn... yes, she is one generous lady!
ReplyDeleteYes she is.
DeleteLucky you!
ReplyDeleteNice gifts...
ReplyDeleteYEAP!
DeleteWow! So many gifts! I am jealous! hehehe!
ReplyDeleteyou can be one just like me too. Please blog hop over ot Wenn site.
Deletewow, so this is the peak period for accounting people?? so many tax matters for you to handle ah?? fuyoh, you surely is doing some very highly confidential and financially important jobs for your company~~ :p
ReplyDeleteso many gifts you received!! wow, happy for you, and i am sure the moment you received something, you must be very happy and they surely made your day (even though you were irritated by the busy work).. :p
Deletewenn is ever so generous to send so many presents to the bloggers, this Ipoh Taukesoh is really one kind (kind in heart and of course of the good kind lah) haha!! i have received many things from her too, which make me start to feel paiseh :p
Deletenice cookbook and postcard, and that melamine dinner set especially.. looks so classy with the patterns and colors!! wow, so are you keeping them as a collection, or already cannot wait to use them?? hehe :)
DeleteYa, I feel phai seh too. Really! Gonna get soemthing special for her.
Delete"very highly confidential and financially important jobs" hahaha... that will be the FC job. Where as like us the "kecil" post will just assist. LoL
DeleteAnalysis, reports, tax and audit is part of my job - I just didn't stress to much here when I'm blogging.
DeleteCongrats Angeline!
ReplyDeletethanks Ling
DeleteNow it's time to whip up some Chinese dishes and plate it on your dinner sets..hahahha
ReplyDeleteAiyoyo, I still prefer to bake.
DeleteWow! Congratulations to Angeline. You deserve it for being so creative.
ReplyDeleteThe dinner set is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYa like the colour too.
DeleteLovely set!~
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteThose are very lovely gifts!! You deserved it la!
ReplyDeleteI really like the dinner set. Love the colour.
DeleteCongrats, Angeline, for the prize. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice postcard of Queenstown, NZ. That's a beautiful city if you get the chance to visit NZ.
Happy Surfer, I've not been to NZ yet. It has been in my travel list very long time ago ady...muahaha..
DeleteGreetings Angeline, I found a relief in August because it's a school holiday and we teachers are really hoping for it. Even though we still have tonnes of school work at home, at least we can do them at the comfort of our home.
ReplyDeleteAnd we can spend more times with our family members right?
DeleteAs for Chang Jiang Enterprise, you are so lucky to have won many things from them. I wish that kind of shops exist in Kuching.
ReplyDeleteWillie if you won, I guess Wenn will definitely send the things to your door step.
DeleteHello Angeline,
ReplyDeleteWow! Really very nice gifts. Recipe book for vegetarian dishes, postcard and last but not least the pretty purple dinner set.
Of course I don't mind telling you. I am born and bred in KL, still living in my childhood home where I was born.
Just curious, any reason for asking? Do I look like someone you used to know?
Oic. After we've been interact through blogging, I'm curious to know where you're from. No specific reason. Hehehe...
DeleteYou look like someone I know? No lar...
Ok. Thank you for your answers. Have a good weekend! :)
DeleteCongratulations again, Angeline! You deserve it! Thanks for your continuous support!
ReplyDeleteThanks to you too.
Delete