2014 just started!
EDITED
So how was your New Year celebration yesterday? I didn't go anywhere else but I'm with my two kiddos at home. This is the photo I uploaded at Insta and FB to wish everyone Happy New Year.
So how was your New Year celebration yesterday? I didn't go anywhere else but I'm with my two kiddos at home. This is the photo I uploaded at Insta and FB to wish everyone Happy New Year.
This was my lunch on 01.01.2014. We had our lunch at Panorama Coffee House, Taiping.

I don't have to feed them anymore, they can help themselves very well.

Just now after dinner, Calvin has a treat from daddy at Starbucks.
Mummy: How was your school today, boy?
Calvin: Hmm, good. The teacher is very friendly. (He nodded his head)
Mummy: Do you make any new friends today?
Calvin: Not yet.
Mummy: So, did you go to the toilet just now?
Calvin: Yes, two times.
Mummy: How come so many times.
Calvin: I didn't control my urine so I faster go toilet. Teacher show me the way to the toilet, then I go myself.
Calvin: Mummy, beside our toilet is the teacher's one.
Mummy: Okie. Then, do you take your bread during your recess time?
Calvin: We ate in the classroom. Teacher gave us the Apollo cake and Milo. But I tell teacher I got bread already. Then, teacher asked me to keep it and take go home for my sister. (He shown me the Apollo cake and a balloon in the car)
Mummy: So what you did inside the classroom?
Calvin: Do coloring, Maths and writing. Mummy just now got Music subject also! Then we played for a while before we go back.
He really surprised me that he mentioned that the class teacher is very friendly. He is all grown up now. So, will see how he does today - first day to school *Keep my finger cross*



Lovely kids. Wahhhhh!!!! Eating western, kids these days have it all. Dunno when I had my first western meal, probably not while in school... Times sure have changed.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to your boy in school, jia yu!!!
So cute, he's such a lovely, all the best to him!!! =]
ReplyDeleteI was down with flu to start the new year. Huhhhh
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like very matured... good for you... don't have to worry much... :)
ReplyDeleteAt first i thought the foods cooked by you, hehe..
ReplyDeleteJia you to your son...
ReplyDeletePrimary School students in Malaysia wear long pants?
ReplyDeleteCertain school only. Not all.
Deletei guess lately other than Christmas and New Year, back to school is surely the hottest topic we can see on facebook and the blogs huh?? hahaha.. though i guess not as "flooding" as the former two lah.. so you are on leave today to go to school together with Calvin??
ReplyDeletewhich school is that in Taiping?? looks like a very old school since the colonial days and must be one that is very famous?? and Calvin's uniform is kind of special.. the tie looks like "pengawas" tie, and he wears long pants?? oh, i thought Standard One always wear shorts only.. and black shoes instead of white!! surprise surprise..
DeleteCalvin seems to enjoy his schooling days huh, as read from his stories on the orientation day, and also from the photos that he gave happy and confident poses.. hmmm, we shall see how things go today and also tomorrow.. surely a lot more stories to tell right?? :)
DeleteIs an old school actually. So far so good lar him. Today he also said ok.
DeleteYour son pakai long pants! So gaya lah!
ReplyDeleteNow mummy can rest and worry not since the boy is adapting so well to school.
Hopefully...
DeleteThese days got orientation day when it was unheard of during my time. I think this really helps to prepare the kids before they see the reality. These days teachers are also more friendly than my time. It was like we had 90% of fierce teachers back then. It was scary and nightmarish schooling days for me in that Penang's Christian Brothers school.
ReplyDeleteThe school principal is more fierce leh...
DeleteHi Angeline! Happy New Year! Your two kids are so adorable. Love the photo of your girl at lunch. I want to pinch her cheeks hee..hee...Glad that Calvin's orientation day went so well. I'm sure he will do great today!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year angeline! My student also first day of school today
ReplyDeleteOh so you're teaching Primary 1 student?
DeleteI teach primary school students from primary 1 to 6
DeleteAll the best to your boy in Std 1 :)
ReplyDeleteSpending quality time with family is better even if its just at home.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all of you! :)
Glad that he is doing alright on first day in school. Like you said he is big boy.
ReplyDeleteYa.. thanks again Rose.
DeleteHappy New Year...the year starting to be busy again. LOL...December was a relaxing month
ReplyDeleteThanks for your soft reminder! Muacks! I love you.
DeleteHappy schooling to Calvin. I'm sure he will adapt well and enjoy going to school. Hope I'm not too late to wish you a wonderful new year ahead :)
ReplyDeleteHi. You have a very nice blog; I liked the way you presented it.
ReplyDeleteI also have a food blog; please let me know what you think about it.
Best Restaurants in Pune