Farewell My Friend
Mei Ann was my schoolmate and once being my classmate. We knew each other for more than 20 years. Primary, Secondary, Form6 and until now. Even though, we are not that close, but I really miss the time when we were together gather information and make all the efforts for our Secondary's school magazine. We both and the rest of the gang were in Girl Guides. We were both Form6 School Prefect too. She will never miss become the school's DJ - during school's Canteen Day (especially). Yah, she read all the messages who someone else paid (to raise fund for the school) to dedicate a song for someone... miss those schooling days with her. She is good in everything - writing speeches, debates, choir and she can even sing. Really proud seeing her on the stage represent our school.
She is a writer for Hot Magazine and then promoted become Editor. Interviews, write up, attend events are what she does all the time. This is her FB profile picture - A photo with Ronan Keating after the interview session. She is very fortunate enough to meet with many celebrities out there. A closer friend told me that she just recently resigned from the company. Stress I guess after working for the company for 10 years. Then, Mei Ann told them that it is time for her to take a break!!!...God loves her even more right now.

Dearest Mei Ann,
You've gone too soon, we gonna miss your bubbly personalities and your smiling face from now on. May your soul rest in peace.


So sorry to hear this. May her soul rest in peace.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear this, I think I saw her pics in instagram
ReplyDeletenamesherry.com
Saw friends posted about her passing, I don't know who she is but seems like she is kinda well known among Taipingnites.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, she is still young, it was indeed a sad news, may she rest in peace~
What happened? RIP and my condolences.
ReplyDeletei am so sorry to hear about the lost of your friend..
ReplyDeletemay she RIP and lead a beautiful afterlife..
Sorry to hear that too ! My condolences !
ReplyDeleteCondolence. God bless her soul, may she rest in peace. I lost a very very close friend too...been 6 weeks now and the pain still lingers.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about her.. Read your post first thing in the morning after I reached..
ReplyDeleteLike you said, God loves her even more now.. May she rest in peace and in a better place now..
Sorry to hear about it... Sad to know about it...
ReplyDeleteMay she RIP..
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your friend. We know that she has gone to a better place. RIP to her.
ReplyDeleteIts so difficult to go through all this...losing a friend...a close friend. Yes, I'll have to say, god loves her even more. RIP to her.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your friend. May she rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteDear all, thank you for all your sincere condolences.
ReplyDelete