Exchange
Once a while we will take our lunch at our company canteen. Company provided RM3 everyday for every staff who comes to work. Somehow, the canteen always serve the same food and most of the dishes are too OILY to eat. RM3 is valid for one day only. So whenever we didn't take our lunch at canteen (we brought our food); we can't claim back the RM3... But we can exchanged to can drinks, breads, muffins and etc.

We are very "rajin" - hardworking to exchange it everyday. Well not always have the same items, it depends to the canteen management. Recently, they have better can drinks for us... I'm still collecting it everyday. RM3 for 2 cans each day, it seems pricy but afterall it is still a F.O.C - So no complains. Very fortunate to have these collection - expired in 2016 @_@
So when you want to come over my house? Root beer anyone? Revive or Ice Lemon Tea?

Elo elo.. Wah, seeing this post and especially the pictures on a hot day (altho office got aircond), I feel like wana drink 100 cans of Coke pulak now.. Okok, I am exaggerating I know.. Haha, but really, when I see Coke or Root Beer or any cola, I'll go crazy..
ReplyDeleteWait, what's that Chill thingy? Chocolate drink? Or Fizzy cola drink?
I am willing to use that RM3 to exchange for drinks and muffins, but prefer to bring own lunch box (if you guys are not driving out to eat).. Coz RM3 cannot cover the whole lunch right, you need food and a drink, maybe a fruit after that or some kudap-kudap like kuih or chocolate, so may as well like you say, bring lunch box from home, or cook simple food at the pantry, then use the RM3 to exchange for drinks or bread or chocolates, put in drawer, then can munch-munch or kudap-kudap if mouth itchy.. Ngam mou?
DeleteSo you guys have a pantry yes? Can you guys cook (simple food) in the pantry? Here, there is a rice cooker in the pantry.. The fella steams her rice and soup in her rice cooker and have simple lunch in the office.. I see quite ok jugak.. No smell, don't worry.. She covers her food using a plate before putting inside the rice cooker to steam..
DeleteA rice cooker is very useful also.. Can use it to steam rice, boil soup, porridge and tong-sui.. If you don't want any smell coming out from that rice cooker, put everything in a bowl, cover that bowl, and double-boil in the rice cooker, rather than direct cook inside the rice cooker.. Then guarantee no smell..
DeleteBut I don't use the rice cooker la.. I only use the microwave.. I "ding" my food inside for maximum 10 seconds, on medium hi, that's it.. Not too hot.. Ok jugak..
Can we exchange other things with that RM3 besides drinks and bread? So long the value is RM3 then ok liao izzit? Example if mouth itchy or feeling hungry, teringin mau makan karipap and chocolate, can we use that RM3 to exchange for kuih and chocolate? Janji all from the canteen, yes or no?
DeleteI would love to try one Chill please.. Call me jakun, I've never heard or seen Chill before..
DeleteThe chill one is Leong Fun - Cincau???
DeleteOoohh ok.. cincau yer? Ok, noted.. Here, I've only tasted Season's cincau, keke..
DeleteMy coll said the cincau is nice. But I haven't try yet... keep it mar.
DeleteI like Revive!!!
ReplyDeleteI find it abit too sweet, I prefer 100plus
DeleteGood value la even though RM1.50. Pricey but better than nothing. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan open a stall at your kids canteen day la! Lol
ReplyDeleteGood idea..
DeleteBtw, I replied your email. Too long winded to whatsapp
ReplyDeleteThanks... I got read the T&C ...is ok.
DeleteOh so this exchange thingy is still here? I thought no more since the Japanese took over~
ReplyDeleteThe new company don't have it anymore...but ours still remain... less choice but still ok lar.
DeleteWe don't have revive in Singapore, what drink is that? RM3 a day not really a lot but better than nothing and can exchange for drinks some more. Oh I love Coke, can send me some cans, heehee..
ReplyDeleteCoke very sweet.... but not have it always so is alright for a treat to yourself right?
DeleteWahhhhhh!!!! So nice, free food at office. Must be international company. Don't want to eat and exchange for free drinks some more. So blessed.
ReplyDeleteSTP, we are eligible to get one free meal per one day of working.
DeleteErr ... I needed a cold ice root beer !!
ReplyDeleteMy ex company used to have a canteen, one chinese stall, one malay stall, but no free meals, everyday the foods almost the same...
ReplyDeletebest wor company have canteen. no need go far
ReplyDeleteI still prefer 100plus rather than Revive. The latter too sweet
ReplyDeleteGoodness!!!! You have such a good management to provide such coupons! I love that!
ReplyDeleteI have worked for Texchem factory before and got subsidies but their food was quite diluted and plain. I brought my own chilly sauce!
ReplyDeletewah, not bad woh, everyone is subsidized with RM3 when dining in the company canteen.. so you never eat in the canteen before?? good also lah, at least if you don't utilize the RM3, you are allowed to exchange for canned drinks and other things.. not bad lah actually, if not saved RM3 also can treat it as given RM3 worth of goods everyday for FREE~~
ReplyDeletelet me do the calculation for you ah, one day RM3 exchanged for two cans of drinks, then one week you will have 10 cans, minus off all holidays and your annual leaves, probably you can have close to 400 cans a year!! wow, eih, like that can open a shop selling drinks already lah~~ or maybe keep them for CNY next year?? good idea right?? :D
Deleteof course must exchange mah.. if you do not utilize then it goes back to the company woh.. bring home two cans of drinks everyday also good.. so when did this policy actually started?? i am sure Calvin and Hebe were very excited when you bring back home two cans of drinks everyday huh?? probably now they are not excited anymore since you have got so many stocks at home and cannot finish~~ :D
DeleteThis policy since long time ago...
DeleteThat's why I say the expired date still a long way to reach...hahaha can keep for CNY lor..