Farewell Lunch

One of our colleague is resigning and will be moving to Butterworth very soon. Ever since she is married, she has to travel every weekend to meet her husband at Butterworth; or sometimes the other way. Quite troublesome for both of them actually. Finally, she found a new job there. So, end of last month we planned a farewell lunch for her in the office.
 For our conveniences, we order PHD...
 We had a few boxes of this Big Italia Box
1 Italian Pizza
1 Pasta Perfetto
8pcs Italiano Bruschetta
4pcs New Orleans Drummets
2pcs Soup-of-the-Day
Besides that, we still need to order more pizzas to fill our hungry tummies. We ordered the take away promotion of RM38 - 3 family pan pizza varieties.
Everyone of us got the average of 3 slices.
Not forgetting to wallop all the pasta and mushroom soup...

Last but not least, I made some refreshing jellies for them. One is chocolate flavour and the other one is coconut jelly.
 So who is the one resigining? Hehehe, should be the one standing beside my FC. She is Gurvin *SMILE*
We just celebrated our birthdays together. We gonna miss her sweet smile.
We just attended her wedding ceremony during CNY'14.
And before she resigned, she told us she is pregnant.
Awww.... so happy for her. Congrats Gurvin!!!
 I think I missed out to mention about her wedding in my blog..Hehehe...
Till then, we shall plan a meet up when she's back in town some other time or most probably during her baby fullmoon end of this year.

Comments

  1. very nice pizza set.... hope your friend will be doing well in Butterworth. It is indeed troublesome to travel every weekend just to visit each other. Staying together is of course more practical for a husband & wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time see so many pizza together, hehe!!! All the best to your colleague!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resigning means still in process? Or have resigned dy?

    Anyway, all the best to your colleague in her future endevours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhh... that is sure a lot of pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! So much pizza! Enough to feed the whole Africa!

    You guys are always thoughtful to celebrate birthdays and even farewells!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh! What happened to your big head banner???

    Why this New Lane's hawker stalls? I am hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taiping to Butterworth ok lah....your highway there so very good not like the road I have to drive on every week to send my girl back to her jungle school...plus it is so very dangerous! Dunno when she can get her transfer. Old man cannot keep driving long distance all the time, tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. eih, first thing!! you have changed your banner again?? wah, you changed more often than i do huh?? so you have a weekly banner kind of thing?? hehe.. wah, cannot come here always lah, this banner sure makes me hungry!! look at all those hawker stalls, they will remind me of the delicious street food leh~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh SK you change your banners more often than I change my underwears! Muahahahah

      Delete
  9. oh, i thought it's about an hour's drive between Taiping and Butterworth?? but then true also lah, if need to drive so far everyday in the morning to work and evening back home also tiring.. somemore she is pregnant, better still she found a job there and can stay with her husband together..

    ReplyDelete
  10. fuyoh!! that is A LOT OF PIZZA!! i counted, 13 of them, and you also have loads of soup and pasta and wings!! and i can only see 7 of you in the picture, okay, plus yourself make it to 8.. and 8 of you shared that much of food?? wah, crazy, it's like 1.5 pizza per person?? hahahaha!! SK faintz~~ but then, still i am hungry looking at those pizza lor, i love pizza but then of course i eat not much lah.. three four pieces the most lor.. and don't forget still got soup ah pasta ah wings ah and your jelly leh..

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, a Sheikh wedding!! that one i have not been to before.. interesting.. and i am sure you are going to miss Gurvin a lot, but then at the same time, if she can find a greener pasture out there, you should feel happy for her also right?? all the best~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure she will be missed. Wow, lots of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just back to work today sweetie.. Was on training yesterday.. Yeah, my turn to have training.. What a drag.. Anyway, congrats to Gurvin, she's pregnant! I remembered how hard I tried to get pregnant, and when I saw the 2 lines, wow, I jumped out of joy & pinched myself to see if it was really true..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, so many pizza's !! You all can finish ahh? Got extra to tapau mou?

      Delete
    2. I love looking at office party food, especially fast food, burgers, pizza's and cakes, yumyum..

      Delete
    3. I love the jellies you made too.. Very refreshing after having those cheesy pizza's.. I like the chocolate ones.. I can finish all!

      Delete
  14. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a
    little comment to support you.

    Also visit my website; 123 - ,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts