Ming Ji Cuisine

I think many of you have heard of Ming Ji Cuisine from Hayley's blog.   So far I've been here for a few times already. But haven't got a chance to really blog about it until today. Here are the foodie photos I keep inside my photo album.
  Very simple laminated menu from Ming Ji.
 Not a fancy counter on the right hand side once you entered, but there's a lovely bird cage decor accent.
 But look at this chandelier, whether it is inexpensive?
 Another vintage lamp I found here...
 Every dishes in the menu are well explained. I wonder anyone of you really care to read about it, but I do! They do served set lunch, but we didn't. We would rather tried those printed on the menu. *That was our first thought*
Fist thing we did was ordered their fresh fruit drinks. Especially their apple celery - RM4.50.
Potato Salad @ RM9.90
This portion is enough for two persons. The Russet potatoes are nicely diced and boiled. My son loves it.
 This is the Fillet of Fish "Menieure" @ RM14.90
The fish fillet was thick, nice lemony smell and pleasant buttery sauce. They served with mashed potatoes at the bottom of that fillet.
This is highly recommended dish - Pork Shank @ RM19.90
Again it served together with mashed potatoes and brown sauce. I like this.
The food they served are healthy and oily at all.
 Here is another awesome dish which is called the Crusty Fish @ RM14.90
The salty breadcrumbs on top the fish fillet goes very well with the white creamy sauce. Look how they garnish the french beans and the cherry tomatoes.
I made the chili sauce designed to feel more colourful. Hahaha...
 
Note: Although some commented about the price, but so far the price is fair for us when you related it with the quality of the food they served, the ingredients they used and the cooking skill of this young chef is quite talented. I've yet to try their Chinese food. Probably my 5th visit there and probably the boss will say "long time no see"....hehehe
 
Visit them at:
Ming Ji Cuisine
No.36, Market Square, 34000 Taiping, Perak.
For Reservation : 019-5693168
 
Have A Nice Weekend!

Comments

  1. I love their food, simply yummy! Wish to try our others too!
    You too, enjoy your weekend ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice birdcage but it sure sticks out like a sore thumb - doesn't blend in with the surroundings. Food looks great though - that of course is the most important! One pork shank for me, please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Art knows no boundary la. Bird cages are trendy these days. I send you one ok!

      Delete
  3. I love all the food you posted.. The price is ok wor.. Looks like fine dining if you didnt mention.. Especially the fish dish.. Looks high class babe.. Pure fruit juice for rm4.50 is ok too.. Over here, a cup of freshly squeezed juice is around rm6.90 or so..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find everything so artistic from the bird cage, lamps to the menu and all food presentation. It is similar to your personality that's why you went few times! Great dining place for the Art people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time I tried, I find the food so so only. May be I should give it second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Dear...

    Loves the vintage lamp... hehe...

    Seeing the foods makes me hungry... hehe...

    Enjoy your weekend ya...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, yeah.. i remember Hayley blogged about this Ming Ji before, and she went there with a big gang of friends and i guess they almost ordered all the items on the menu, haha!! nice chandelier and birdcage, but then errr, don't really find them quite match with the place huh?? and especially that two rather "odd" power outlets on the way under the nice lamp~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, interesting menu.. actually i will take my own sweet time to read the menu, and yes, every word on that.. of course have to read the description of the items right, else how do i know what's inside?? some will just give fancy names that you cannot even figure out what it's all about, so the description tells it all.. and being adventurous to try new stuffs, i will try to see if there's anything i find exotic and exquisite and exciting in the ingredients.. so, i READ the menu!! haha~~

      Delete
    2. RM4.50 for the fresh fruit juice is not expensive, over here i guess probably starting from RM6.90 likewise Princess Ribbon Jakun said.. apple and celery, hmmm, nice combination, but i think i would like apple and cucumber with a hint of mint.. and what's next to it?? plain orange juice?? but the color looks a bit darker, probably mixed with some other fruits or veggie in it??

      Delete
    3. potato salad!! ah, very nice and i like that with red onions.. and can see that they are giving a nice look every single dish also, now, i will give extra points to presentation of the food.. surely makes you feel excited about trying the food when it's served..

      Delete
    4. the fish looks good!! wow, very thick and i like the whole package, i mean the presentation, the sides that goes with it and also the way they cooked it, ah, not forgetting the sauce too!! one word, NICE!! of all, i like the idea of the mushrooms to go with it, haha, maybe because i love mushroom lor.. this will be a nice idea to give a try in the kitchen :)

      Delete
    5. pork shank!! haha, have heard of lamb shank a lot but first time for pork shank, call me jakun, haha!! but i find it not as appealing to me as the fish lah.. maybe because of the photo is a little darker and not so colorful, so didn't attracts me much like the fish.. aiyoh, again, i like that fish~~ :D

      Delete
    6. oh, another fish!! hmmm, you like fish and i think this restaurant cooks fish better?? haha, just from the photo that i jumped into conclusion, so unfair right?? and yeah, i think the creamy sauce kind of goes well with the fried fish, and the crumbs surely adds more flavor and texture to the dish.. but, i definitely will not want to add in the chili sauce or ketchup lor, i guess the sauce is good enough, no need to have other dips already..

      Delete
    7. Good morning SK, yeah all the dishes do not have to dip with chili sauce already.

      Delete
  8. I must remember this place. Who know I might want to try when I visit taiping again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenn, please do make a visit here. No harm trying new food.

      Delete
  9. bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

    Also visit my weblog; boom beach diamonds hack ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food and environment looks great ! Nice dining place !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... goji actives

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the menu with clear explanation on the food. The fish sounded so appetizing with the word 'lemony' in it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 8 Online
    The red ring of death is one such problem that has troubled more than 55% of Xbox 360 users.

    And on top of that, Robb never got the memo that stated that chain mail was part of
    the dress code for the wedding. Motivated by the murder,
    Robbs men want to take action.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is unique compared to other folks I've
    read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
    mark this blog.

    Feel free to surf to my website :: cenaless reclame aqui

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
    A couple of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?


    Review my webpage :: goji berry ()

    ReplyDelete
  16. You could definitely see your skills in the work you write.
    The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not
    afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.



    Also visit my weblog cenaless como tomar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in web explorer,
    could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big component of other folks will leave out your magnificent writing
    due to this problem.

    Feel free to visit my site: cenaless

    ReplyDelete
  18. If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies therefore
    he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date every day.


    Also visit my web blog ... goji slim pros e contras ()

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your
    great work, have a nice evening!

    Check out my weblog ... goji pro funciona - ,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts