Thoughtful gifts
Run out of idea on what to post for today. Then I still have 2 pending posts from my Penang trip also. But right now I don't have the time yet and I'll just post something short and at least I can update my blog frequently.

#01 - Edamame beans from PIL friends, I still have 3 more packets in the fridge. Simple boiled for 5-6mins or until the beans are soften. Can be eaten while it is hot and Japanese usually will keep in the fridge and enjoy this delicious snack while it is chill.

#02 - A few kinds of sugar ginger tea souvenir for us from Taiwan.

#03 - Mini Tau Sar Peah from Melaka. We really appreciate their thoughtfulness whenever our salesperson came to Taiping for the half yearly management meeting.

#04 - Another batch of souvenir from Taiwan - Pineapple cakes and Green Pea cakes. This was coming from Central region manager. Thank you so much.

#05 - Exclusive pineapple cake from another colleague who attend the same Dealership Gala Night in Taipei, Taiwan.

#06 - Shiroi Koibito (my all time fav). Souvenir from Japan from our Executive Director. Somehow I was very lucky to have 4 pieces of Shiroi Koibito during our Japanese Class. Whenever he went for his business trip in Japan he'll get this.

#07 - We even got a little surprise from Marketing staffs. Yeah, they went over to Taiwan for the dinner set up and so they got this for me.

#08 - Ms Lim gone for her vacation and she brought this for me. Another chocolate brand I like from Germany.

#09 - Another batch of chocolates souvenir... Our department is so lucky to have all these. Feel sweet all the time!!!
That is all for today!
Have a nice weekend folks!

Wow! So many gifts for you, you are so lovable. You deserve it, Angeline, as you are always so generous to others too.
ReplyDeleteVery nice stuff! I like that Japanese chocolate biscuits too :)
ReplyDeleteI only see this post in my feed now but its stated posted 1 day ago.. Hmm..
ReplyDeleteWah so many goodies.. I like!
I like those tau sar peah.. I can finish like 16 pcs at one go.. No joke.. There's only 4 pcs per square.. So finishing 4 squares (with Milo) is no problem for me.. hehe..
DeleteI also like those pineapple cakes.. Those who go Taiwan or Macau sure will get these back.. But of coz the real pineapple tarts is still the best.. I feel these pineapple cakes full of essense but nevertheless I can eat 10!
Yummz, chocolates! Who will say no to chocolates? I can whack the whole bar of Cadbury milk chocolate!
The gifts are all for you or are they for the whole department? So much gifts!
ReplyDeleteI love that Edamame beans! Such a healthy and yummy snacks, can munch munch munch during movie time, hehe!
ReplyDeleteWahhhhhhhhh!!!! So many gifts! That would take you a long long time to finish. Come, come, dijamin sampai hari esok. LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Sun ahead ya...
ReplyDeleteWhooaaaaa!!! So many exotic gifts and Christmas is still 5 months away. Lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteWah ....so many nice little stuffs !
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky and blessed to have friend like u also. You always share to me ;)
ReplyDeleteah.. nice post!! it's always nice to receive gifts from friends around huh?? i mean no matter how much they worth, no matter what they are, it's really the thoughts that count.. people are thinking of you and get you something, surely means you have a place in their heart.. this post reminds me of my post on the birthday gifts, ah, feel so grateful and appreciated~~ :)
ReplyDelete#01.. ah, edamame!! i remember a friend taught me about this when we went to a Japanese restaurant.. at first i was quite reluctant because of its hairy skin (like the lady fingers which i ate and almost vomit).. but then once i tried, it was nice and i love it, though not particularly a fan but okay, i do enjoy..
Delete#02.. brown sugar ginger.. looks interesting!! so can be eaten just like that as candies, or can be used to make tea huh??
#03.. mini tau sah peah!! looks so cute, haha!! but i think this one very face wallop finished huh?? i mean one mouth one piece, and without realizing it, the box is already empty~~ :D
#04.. wah, this one i like!! i always like pineapple cake woh, and the one next to it also looks interesting leh.. green pea cake, not just green pea cake, because in chinese it's written something like "two varieties" green pea cake woh.. how did they taste like??
Delete#05.. yeah.. pineapple cake, definitely cannot miss this as souvenirs from Taiwan huh?? :)
#06.. hahahaha!! Shiroi Koibito!!! okay okay.. very Japanese, and i think if you go to Japan by group tour, sure will be brought to buy this right?? :p
#07.. very cute panda!! and those little dice match so well with the panda, both black and white.. and oh, your fingernails also painted in black!! all perfect match~~ :p
Delete#08.. fuyoh!! Ritter Sport!! i want to scream when i see this, haha!! i can say this is one of my favorite brand of chocolate leh!!
#09.. so many chocolates!! indeed your department is so full of sweet people huh?? i think it's also a culture that you always buy something for colleagues when you go travel?? nice leh like that~~
Wah wah wah what more can I say
ReplyDeleteDelicious gifts! :)
ReplyDelete