We Won We Won
A brief post again today!
So what we won?

Ms Lim and I got the highest point

Yay or nay? We had our own snack plate in KFC during lunch time!

Three of them shre the bill. Look at their faces... Thanks to them.

As an extra, I bought a Doraemon blanket home. I chose the light green one.
SK you must go and have it...

That's all for today!!!!

hah..hah...so syiok makan KFC! Aiyo those Doraemon blankets are so cute. SK will sure collect all 6 designs :)
ReplyDeleteThe blanket is so cute... Loves it... hehe...
ReplyDeleteDunno if SK got go get it anot...
ReplyDeleteWah! Lucky winners, big makan! You can predict the 4-D this weekend boh?
ReplyDeleteEh I love those blankets but my legs too long la.
Sweetie, my feed only show your update now.. I terus speed over here liao..
ReplyDeleteOMG, I see KFC liao.. Ok, I know you dislike the KFC coleslaw.. But I have to confess I love KFC.. I must have my snack plate (2 thighs), mountain dew drink and a cheesy wedges..
DeleteHaha, I'm laughing so loud when I see your colleague's faces (the 3 of them who shared the bill).. Ms. Lim and you look alike babe, look so sweet neh... I felt like kissing your smooth cheek.. OMG, so gebu la your skin..
DeleteHate me if you want, but are you sure you are not using Camera360 apps?
DeleteHow come your cheeks so gebu?
Deleteno lar didn't use camera360apps already uninstall the apps lor. I think is the lighting make us look so gebu...
DeleteMy cheeks gebu meh... no lar not as fair and smooth skin like Hayley... I have dark spots too...
This year's World Cup lots of unexpected results. Echo TM that would be much more bigger rewards in 4D haha
ReplyDeleteHaha, congrats on winning!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLong time never eat KFC jo!
Congrats! So KFC is having doraemon blanket promotion now. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteKFC is my favourite!
ReplyDeleteHaven't have KFC for a long long long time, no, thank you.
ReplyDeletenobody is offering to buy you or invite you to KFC wat~~
DeleteHe likes Kampua Noodle only.
DeleteHahaha ..... congrats !
ReplyDeletewah!! this Angeline so good in betting the World Cup!! fuyoh, never expected that lah.. Ms Lim and her must be like Paul the Octopus to predict the winners so well!! haha.. look at the score, they have no "egg" at all meaning they have predicted the result of every match accurately, fuyoh!! don't work in Batu Perak lah, go to work for the lottery company lah, haha~~
ReplyDeleteAiya just a game...or else we'll get bored easily in BatuPerak comp
Deletehaha, so good got Koh, Muru and Lee to belanja you two KFC snack plates!! but okay lah, not a very expensive meal also, the thing is "yuen dou fook shwee" mah, right?? haha.. i guess it's a fun bet among colleagues for a meal lah, can also be bonding better relationship too.. but then only one sour face, the other two like no feeling, especially the lady still opening her big mouth the enjoy her bun what, hahahaha!! so cute lah~~
ReplyDeleteyeah, i saw the blanket but then no very keen to buy lah.. RM15.90 is rather expensive leh, haha!! how big is it actually?? just seeing the dimensions stated there but cannot visualize how big lah.. and how's the material?? look nice and cute lah, but then would be too cute for an Uncle like me lor, muahahahaha!! but that day i saw a guy, he bought two of each color leh, wah, what a sight!!
ReplyDelete