ooh, Angeline is going to take a break again and not updating her blog at the moment.. she has no idea how long this will take but see how thing goes.. she will be right back, according to the fine prints on the photo..
lovely photo and that surely help a little to your constant cravings for anything Japanese huh?? hehe~~ :p
Aiyoh! Suspense lah!
ReplyDeleteBut lovely pic of you and your boy. I like that kimono's colour. I must try wearing one one of these days.
Take care!
ReplyDeleteOOh..take care.
ReplyDeleteThat's nice. Looks like you're in Japan!
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie, suspense la you write like that.. Make me sum-yok-yok.. Anyway, know you are bz with work and all.. Take care and update us ok.. Muaxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh, Bukit Tinggi ler....I thought after reading SK's Japan trip you straight away flew there hah..hah..Take care, Angeline! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteooh, Angeline is going to take a break again and not updating her blog at the moment.. she has no idea how long this will take but see how thing goes.. she will be right back, according to the fine prints on the photo..
ReplyDeletelovely photo and that surely help a little to your constant cravings for anything Japanese huh?? hehe~~ :p
Nice picture!
ReplyDeleteHmm, we'll sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
all in best in whatever you do..
ReplyDeleteVery popular by The Terminator.."I'll be right back" haha
ReplyDeleteNice photo of you and your little man. Another family bonding trip I am guessing here.
ReplyDeleteOK... take care and hope you'll be back soon! You're alright, right?
ReplyDeleteWhere to?
ReplyDelete