Oct 2014 Event: Pumpkin!
PUMPKIN CAKE

Main source from: Sonia @ NasiLemakLover & Kitchen
Flavours who adapted from "Fruity Cakes" by Alex Goh, with minor
changes (makes a loaf pan or a 2x2x9” slim long pan).
*I doubled the recipe and made two loafs*
125g butter
90g caster sugar
2 eggs (medium)
90g pumpkin puree(steamed and mashed)
160g self-raising flour
30g milk
40g pumpkin seeds
60g raw pumpkin, diced
50g raw pumpkin,sliced, for topping
Method 1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg one at a time and well combine.
3. Add in pumpkin puree, milk and followed by flour, mix well.
4. Then add in pumpkin seed and diced pumpkin, mix until well incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into a greased and lined mould.
6. Arrange pumpkin slices on top.
7. Bake at preheated oven at 180c for 40mins.
ENJOY & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I'm linking this post to
Little Thumbs Up (Oct 2014 Event: Pumpkin) hosted by Eileen from Eileen's Diary which is organized by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Mui Mui of My Little Favourite D.I.Y

Hi Angeline, thanks for sharing with LTU, appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteBig thumbs up for you. Nice and healthy cake! :D
ReplyDeleteWow! COngrats on producing the cake.
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin cake looks so good. It is tempting a person like who doesn't like pumpkin in the first place :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't bake for a long time...
ReplyDeleteLooks good. I love pumpkin. Never had pumpkin cake though, just in the kuih bingka...or steamed like the Chinese yam cake style.
ReplyDeleteTelling you the truth, I never tasted a pumpkin cake before. Must be fragrant and sweet.
ReplyDeleteYummy pumpkin cake!
ReplyDeleteExcellent, now i know what to do with the fillings, when i wanna make halloween face with pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteHellow sweetie, I only see your update in my feed today.. You published this post same time your created this post? Oh dear, luckily I come in to check :)
ReplyDeleteYour cake looks so delicious, packed with richness & goodness, very healthy, good for kids too.. Must be really sweet, nice !
Saw this recipe! I am interested to try it. Never tasted pumpkin cake before.
ReplyDeleteHallo dear! Finally got time to blog hop!
ReplyDeleteMiss your cooking/baking posts, hehe, and nice header photo!
Hi sweet angel,
ReplyDeletesorry for my late visit!
This pumpkin cake looks moist and yum!
Thanks for sharing this to LTU!
Cheers!
mui
Pumpkin..my son's favourite.
ReplyDelete