Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
Hi everyone. It has been a long hiatus from the blog-world. Here is the warmest greeting from us. I hope everyone is doing great too.

Feel bad when I checked back there was only one post early of 2015 and then.... Due to work, I have to take a pause to blog. So please 2016, be good to me *wink*.
~*~
Here to wrap up my 2015 before it ends pretty soon.

Despite my work, I would take some times to bake all kind of cakes during the weekends. My both kids will tag along. My boy will help me to read the recipe and the lil gal will watch and hands on to help.
Recently bake some speciality for my loves one.

Early of the year, celebrated pre-CNY gathering with colleagues from another factory. We do still keep in touch until now.

Zumba helps me to release tension. Sheoh Yan always said how busy we are, one must go for exercise. Managed to attend Watson - Move Your Body in Penang with my zumba mates.

What else I did in 2015. One of my bestie whom I known from zumba invite me to join and take part in a charity food fair, whereby all the collection is for a special school in Taiping. She said I might have ideas on what food to prepare and so on. Then after several meetings and we decided to prepare "Hotdog with Coleslaw" as the main dish to sell on that day besides jellies, popsicles and cupcakes.

About my kids. Hebe attended kindergarten early this year. She never cried since the first day, that was really out of my expectation. As for Calvin, next year will be 9yo.

Besides Zumba, once a week I'll be in the gym for 45mins walk while my son goes to swimming lesson. That was one fine evening, I meet up with Sheoh Yan in the club.

By luck, I won consolation prize for 2 categories from Taiping New Club photography contest. I join because of the rules stated that members are allowed to submit photos snapped from camera smartphone and tablets (*_^).

Recently I have another new hobby to spend with during my leisure time. I'm obsessed with Johanna Basford - Secret Garden Adult Colouring book. Hubby and the kids also join me to colour as well. Sounds fun right.

I have them to help me to run a smooth stock take activity last Friday!
Thank you all.
Even I have hard times to go through. I'm still surviving till the end of 2015 (just less than 15 days). Despite busy with work, we must try to balance our life with what we like to do! Of course put one a smiling face!
Time is ticking, wait for no men!

Here but not least, here is my new look. Sorry ya, I have to put on make up to look more good.
Hope to see you all again next year 2016.
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!


Wow! I might strike jackpot lottery this week to see your post again. Hey, whatever excuses you have given for not blogging, save them lah. It is all about one's time management and interests, so just enjoy your days doing whatever you like. That is the most important that we must be happy and healthy always. It is good that you have enjoyed your 2015 with lots of baking, excises and family bonding. Thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteYour son has grown up so tall and handsome now. Any girlfriends?
I wish you and family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hope you will blog again yeah!
So got kenan lottery bo?
DeleteI kena nothing lah! You need to blog some more and when I show up in Taiping means I kena big one! Wakakakaka
DeleteSo when u and ur mrs are coming to Taiping town???
DeleteWow!! i also want to go and buy lottery already.. you left comments in my post and you also have a new post after such a long silent absence from the blogsphere!! LOL at Twilight Man's comment, but somehow i feel what he said is true, when there is a will there is a way!! so i guess you are all prepared for a new year packed with lots of blog posts, and this one just in time before the year ends is a testwater post huh?? looking forward to it..
ReplyDeleteindeed you have had a very interesting year 2015, you baked a lot (this one for sure) and you also found new hobbies - one is a quiet coloring and another one is an active Zumba!! now that get me wonder what have i been doing throughout the year, hehehe, must go and dig back my posts (actually not a lot also leh) and refresh myself..
lastly, wishing you and your hubby, Calvin and Hebe a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with lots of happiness, joy and health.. :)
Thank you
DeleteGood to see your new post...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family...
Xie Xie
DeleteA very fun-filled and busy year for you!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and family a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year too! :)
Simple Life can be fun too. Thanks Lina for coming by here to comment.
DeleteLooking great. Blessed Christmas and an awesome 2016 to you and your loved ones. Thanks for your card, blogpost on it coming up real soon.
ReplyDeleteYah, I've read them. Thanks for the mention.
DeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone at home. It is true that everyone live their life differently. It is up to your own choice, as long as you feel happy and comfortable. The most important thing is living for the moment.
ReplyDeleteThumbs Up. Thanks Yannie
DeleteDear all, my little eyes shed of tears reading all your comments. I do love the moment to blog. But still I have main thing to do first beforecoming here to blog. I will and yes I will come here again to blog but not as frequent as last time.
ReplyDeletePlease stop tearing and grab the mouse pad after dabbing your eyes with tissues. You will enjoy the therapy of blogging once again to send out all your vibes of happiness and even sadness or frustrations like how old fashioned people treated a personal diary. Come! Come! Come!
DeleteYes Sir TM!
DeleteHi Angeline! You are looking good! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteKam siah
DeleteHi dear! Finally, an update from you!!
ReplyDeleteLife is sure busy right? But glad I still can 'see' you in FB and IG!
Hey, may be we all shall plan a gathering this New Year, what say you? With Yannie Yvonne them...
2016 is coming, hopefully it will be a fruitful year for us all!
YES YES I AGREE. PLAN EARLY SO WE CAN ARRANGE. WITH OR WITHOUT KIDS HUH?
DeleteA very concise summary of the year. You have been very busy with family and work so all is good. Happy New Year to you and your family for 2016!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mun.
DeleteA busy yet eventful year for you. Lovely shots and I love your last photo. Pretty and great.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you.
same same Rose
DeleteRessurection :) finally you are back to blogging
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and happy new year!
same to you too
DeleteSame to you and yours. Your little girl is so sweet, so pretty...like the mum. Wink! Wink! :D
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteNo time no see indeed! You have been busy in 2015!
Happy New Year to you and your family. Wish you a fantastic year ahead!