#009 - Cornflakes Crunch Cookies
Makes about 100pieces
Adapted from Homekreation

Ingredients:
150gm Butter
80gm Icing Sugar
1 egg yolk
50gm Cornflour
180gm Plain Flour
80gm Cornflakes
Method:
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in egg yolk and beat until well mixed.
3. Add in cornflour and mix well.
4. Add in plain flour gradually.
5. Add in cornflakes
6. Roll into small balls.
7. Bake at 175C for 10minutes.
8. Let it cool and keep in an air tight container.

CNY mood is here. I baked another CNY cookies on the same day.

I'm so happy to bake two types of cookies this year. Last year I didn't make it and same to a year before that.
Another CNY cookies I've baked - White Almond Cookies.
I'm linking it to Yen from GoodyFoodies, Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.
I'm linking it to Yen from GoodyFoodies, Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.


Yum! Yum! Yummy! This is my top most favourite cookies for CNY!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you are happy, your cookies looked nice too.
happy is to be able to bake some cookies yourself for CNY.. I am sure these cookies jars will be empty very soon because the cookies are homemade!!
ReplyDeleteyou tell you guests that and sure they would be very happy to try.. unlike those that we just grab from supermarket, they usually end up expired or we have to force ourselves to wallop them all after CNY, hahaha!! :p
This sounds like such a simple recipe to make, must bookmark and try next CNY! Gong Xi Fa Cai to u and your family!
ReplyDeleteGong xi fa cai to you and family.
ReplyDeleteIt is good that you baked for cny. Maybe I should take up baking as well. But 1st, need to buy a good oven. ^^
Angeline, Gong xi fa cai & Happy Chinese New year to you & family. May it be a blessed year. And welcome back to the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Kristy
Btw, love the title pic very much. Wish I can have a bite too ! haha....
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteThese cornflakes cookies are yummy! I wouldn't stop munching at one :p
Zoe
Looks so tasty! Can pop them into the mouth non stop.
ReplyDelete