#003 - dōTERRA BOGO DAY 1 (20022017)

We are all very excited for BOGO Day 1.
Both onguard and Lavendar are top sellers...
Grab fast!!Today Only (February 20, Monday) from 12:00am to 11:59pm!
Buy 1 On Guard get 1 Lavender FREE!
RM2XX.XX ONLY! (Within Malaysia)
Hurry, while stocks last!PM me!!!
dōTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties.


Comments

  1. This is the first time I heard of this doTERRA brand. I have been a frequent user of YLO essential oils for many years. These oils really kept me healthier and away from eating the Western medicines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brand new coming into Malaysia market pretty soon (couple of months to go). DoTERRA successor is one of YLO's founder. Both have their own objectives and functions. Yes you are right, it is essential to keep these oils in our home.

      Delete
  2. Going into online sales too? Good luck in your venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually is MLM cum online business. Thank you my friend.

      Delete
  3. You are into online sales now?? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only online business, but it is MLM part time career path. Hopefully it works well. I'm glad to share useful information with you all here. Feel free to read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts