#007 - Warehouse visiting
Working life not like last time anymore. Always moving forward for improvement then our working life will be more meaningful. Full time working mummy, we try to compromise everything and trying our best to handle it. Luckily, I have my understanding hubby and parents in law to take care my kids when I'm away. Business trip for warehouse visiting from Taiping> Johor>Shah Alam.

Nothing much to blog, just some random photos during my business trip with another lady partner, Liz from my Marketing Dept. Weather for the past 3 days were partly cloudy and rain. So far non of our flight delayed, everything goes smoothly.

Business trip will be boring if no "foodie" pictures right? Not fancy to take photos anymore like last time. Once a while boleh lah... Bak Kut Teh in JB.

Sizzling and hot dish during rainy days... how nice was that with a bowl of hot fragrant rice.

Had this at Shah Alam area's Mee Hun Kueh to warm up my tummy.

As usual having morning breakfast from hotel. Love my glass of pink guava juice.
The management might want us to visit East Malaysia's warehouse as well. Still planning for the next two months scheduled.

If you are heading to Kuching, do let me know. ^^
ReplyDeletePink guava. I like pink guava. Always prefer that when I have breakfast in hotel cafe.
Ya I hope for a meet up too. First time for me heading to Kuching and Sabah. See if time permits that.
DeleteVery hectic if work involves travelling. But at least it is not boring, got chance to jalan-jalan.
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish to jalan jalan. But is an investigation process and need to report for an executive summary from all the findings. Stressful because boss want to see the result. hahaha..
DeleteOhh, didn't know you are in JB, if not can hop over to JB meetup with you...
ReplyDeleteSorry Sharon, it was a rush scheduled. Therefore didn't mentioned anywhere or informed anyone... I was around Skudai area.
DeleteI can understand how it is like when traveling during work. It is always a mad rush for me and so stressful that I could barely enjoy proper meals on my own.
ReplyDeleteThe Bak Kut Teh looks good and appetizing.
My job deals mostly with branches, therefore the branch manager cannot runaway... must come to entertain us... hahaha. Hotel arrangement and transport arrangement they will settle for us.
DeleteWah! Your fate is so good. They will treat you like Royal Princess with red carpet rolled to the plane's door! Muahahaha
DeleteStill same ya? Busy traveling for stock take.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your work and life!!
Really salute full time working moms. I know I can never do it.
ReplyDeleteOoooh BKT looks soooo good!
I'm hungry...looking at all the good stuff you got to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice working trip soon!
ReplyDelete