#014 - Hebe first coloring contest

Look at her happy face. Not grand prize but very delighted to receive the this huge trophy. She got the "Excellent" award as she completed her coloring contest on time. I thought she might get consolation prize only. Hebe is 6years old but she is still in her petite size. Friends and relatives keep saying she looks like 4years old. *sob*
Never aim that she will get good result. It is just an exposure to her and for her future which I think is good enough. For hubby and I, we don't have ample of time to enroll her in so many coloring contest. Once a while we are fine.

Hebe get to stand on stage for prize giving and take a group photo with her teacher. This coloring contest was organized by her Art Class Group Management - Lavender Art Class. Hebe couldn't eat and seat still because she keeps eyeing and hugging her trophy, merely 3 days continuos... Muahaha...




Comments

  1. Wowwwwwww!!!! That's a HUGE trophy! Keep it up, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to this smart girl. The trophy would boost up her confidence to always excel in everything. I heard some mothers bragging that besides extra calcium, their kids had swimming and ballet classes to help the bones grow faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Hebe! Good to see her so happy. May she continue to enjoy colouring and drawing and join more contests for fun and exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Hebe! I love your girl's very cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Hebe! She must be happy to receive the prize and she looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart girl!! Well done! Daddy and mummy must be very proud neh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Hebe for your EXCELLENT performance of completing your coloring within the contest time. It is not easy but you made it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. Win is not everything. It is exposure and experience. Keep it up, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You stopped blogging for sometime and now your kids have grown up so much! No more baby looks but cute kids with many friends. This is good to see you enjoy having friends who could laugh, cheer and share everything with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts