#021 - Happy with my Mango Roses
This post suppose to be published in May. Blame my busy mode - No Time. Well, my mango cake definitely is my signature cake. I never fail to bake and decorate the cake with mangoes. Loaded with mangoes! Everyone in the house loves mango. Even myself can't resist it.

For your information, I always choose and find for Taiwan mangoes. Their seed is broad and flat. Their flesh is sweet and has a crunchy texture. The mango rose decorated from the photo shown above is something different. Mango cut into slices and line accordingly and form into rose petals.

This one is my signature decoration. My 9 inches cake always look elegant with thinly slice of mangoes covered the whole cake. This way is to minimize of having too much of whipped cream for those health conscious one. With this 9 inches of cake and weighted averagely about 1.5kg - my price is RM70. Reasonable? Hahaha... Who want to order next?
By the way Happy belated Mother's Day & coming soon Happy Father's Day.
I have to pen off again... busy. Happy Weekends Folks.

I would want to order from you if you are in kl. What a lovely cake! I love to eat mangoes so I am sure your cake is very delicious! Usually the fresh mango slices will discolor when exposed to air so how do you prevent that?
ReplyDeleteGlaze it with apricot jam or sugar syrup
DeleteSo so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely cake
ReplyDeleteYour mango rose is perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful carved flower. You are so talented.
ReplyDeletewow...so beautiful
ReplyDeleteWow! Your cake is so cantek and fabulous!! Your roses have bloomed even bigger and elegant. I will start making mango roses soon after seeing how my wife made red rose from tomato! Where to find Taiwan mangoes in KL?
ReplyDeleteYour cake would be considered reasonably cheap and very good bargain in KL for 1.5kg at that price!! If you live here, I think you can quit your office job!! Ha ha
DeleteThe price is considered reasonable.
ReplyDeleteI miss your mango cake!!
ReplyDelete