#024 - Shopaholic Promotion - Lavender Bloom

I know I'm not able to update my blog frequently like previous time. But I try to maintain at least 1 or 2 post within a month. That is why, if you realized I labeled my post with # numbers. Guess this number will be a way to motivate myself to keep and update my blog. Muahaha...

dōTERRA Malaysia is celebrating lavender harvest by giving away and allowing members to enjoy and share with family and friends this highly versatile must-have essential oil for every household.












The promotion runs from 18th July until 18th August. Interested can PM me and leave a message here. Will try to explain to you on how and what kind of essential oil to use. For those who are into essential oils and wish to try dōTERRA products are welcome too.

Comments

  1. I love the fragrance of lavender. I love Lavender's cakes too, they have an outlet at Mid Valley in KL. Hehehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know which lavender bakery you are talking about. JB has a huge restaurant. No doubt their food is good and so does their cakes and breads.

      Delete
  2. I like the colour of Lavender, Purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colour of Lavender, Purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lavender is one of the basic essential oil that can have plenty of benefit and usage.

      Delete
  4. Never knew such brand name. I love lavender. I have pure lavender essential oil at home.

    Essential oils have so much usage and benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts