#027 - KRACIE POPPING COOKING

Kids nowadays are so much fortunate than those olden days. Even myself can feel the difference. Toys are not like last time. My kids generation is more to gadgets and technology stuffs. Yeah, Ipad spoilt their eye sight and bla bla bla... How to stop them from using? even adults also non stop looking at smart phone. What can I do about it, is by minimize their usage and only allow them during weekends. Com' on they are still kiddos, let them have a break and balance up their life. Hubby will set password frequently, so I don't have to crack my head where to hide the Ipads from them. When the kids want to log in, I will said "password please get from daddy". Muahaha.... Sometimes, when my hubby not around, eventually the kids also stop playing and do other stuffs. There is one day, my girl cried for password through Whatsapp-ing her daddy.
I know this set of Kracie popping cooking (safe for children) from my kids. As they watch and know this from YouTube. I have no idea about this until they get me to buy for them to play. A box of it is not cheap around RM15-RM18. It is actually DIY making soft and chewy candy. Need adult supervision ya. Japanese products are very detailed on how to make them.
It was just a box and it was totally full of excitement. I enjoy making food with them. In a box the full idea is to make used all of the items given. Japanese are creative with this.
 Burger set by Calvin
 Pizza set by Hebe
Both enjoy and happily munching the chewy candy...

There is always pros and cons from getting Ipad for the kids. Ipad is another source of dictionary, my son use to look up Chinese words and read online news. He doesn't really know much at least, he will said "mummy, there is high alerts of rabies in Kuching. Must watch out from stray dogs". My son likes to watch national geographic and animals documentary. My girl would prefer to watch dancing, gymnastics, sing along songs she likes. Both kids like Evan YouTube, introducing new toys, games and how to play with it. Make use of the Ipad whereby the kids can proactive along. At least makes their brain work and think.

Comments

  1. I agree that when educational apps or correct youtube videos are used, it makes children think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enjoyed that cooking set if it was available during my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kids nowadays are so much fortunate than those olden days." You can say that again. How very true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are pros and cons with the advanced technology today for the kids. The world has changed so much today that it is not so safe for kids to venture out the streets and jungles like during our younger days. So the iPads are good baby sitters until some kids become snowflakes today which mean they could not defend and protect themselves. My brother's over-protected daughter could not even cross the street alone by herself at the age of 19 years old until she had to study in UK. Father's fault lah.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good for kids to enjoy once a while. They have tough school anyhow.

    Technology is good and bad. Must supervise the time spent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts