#033 - FRIED CINTAN MEE

 When I'm not lazy, I will cook up a storm. Muahaha -  Fried Cintan Mee only.
Ingredients:
A lot of shallots, finely shopped dried shrimp, marinated chicken and shrimp cut into small pieces with pepper and cornstarch, a quarter of cabbage, sauce mixture (Dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, mirin) and lastly, eggs fry thin omelette - shredded.

Colleagues and I was chit chatting what to prepare for Children's Day event at school. One of my colleague's son requested her mum to prepare fried Cintan Mee. So that Cintan Mee keeps flashing in my mind. So Saturday when to market and bought some ingredients back to fry my own style.
It is simple and nice Cintan Mee. Do you want to have some too?

Comments

  1. wah, you stir fried such a huge wok of cintan mee. Love the Pac man you made from a paper plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please I want some LOL! Looks good, your fried Cintan mee must be very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acceptable to eat... hahaha my cooking sometimes ok sometimes not.

      Delete
  3. Yummy! To keep eating your fantastic food, don't forget to do routine dental treatments and avoid toothache

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some lol! I want to try this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts