Teluk Cempedak (Jackfruit Bay)
Last month, I have visited Taiping, Melaka and also Johor warehouse. This month I’ve been to Kuantan branch which has been decided by Mr. Tan SC. It was my first time visit to the State (besides Genting). Ms Wong brought me to Teluk Cempedak after the stock audit was completed. White sandy beach and beautiful trees line the East coast, South China Sea. It is totally different view from the West coast, Selat Melaka. TC attracts the locals and tourists, convenient with McDonald Drive-Thru, KFC and a few Malay restaurants situated along the bay, for us to enjoy the delightful meal with the sea breeze. Adults and children were swimming, playing kites, picnic and also built sand castle over the sea shore. While Ms Wong family were flying kite, i'm sitting under the shade snapping photos. Trying to sharpen my skills at every angle shots. He He He... There are even stalls selling souvenirs, batik, and even toys. TC always crowded over the weekends. There are still many other sandy beaches at Pahang. We’ll plan to go there some other time.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.