Benefits of Lemon

I found something good from my hubby (as we mention about it last few nights), so i would like to share with you guys here. The main topic is Lemon.  Lemon or lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C. It has more health benefits than any other fruit because of vitamin C. As far as the benefits of the lemon, it helps to increase your immune system  and cleanse your body toxic. Lemon also helps to kill bacteria/germs and detox your liver besides its brightening effect for skin. My hubby taught me to put a few fresh chilled lemon slices in his drinking water bottle which he always bring it to work. It does not only giving the refreshing taste and eventually is a kick start of the day. So far in my blog entries, I seldom mention about beauty and cosmetics, but after this blog, there will be a few posts regarding Vitamin C from my findings recently.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts