THE VERSATILE BLOGGER
Here i would like to thank and appreciate Jenny for presenting this award to me. I'm really surprise while i was reading some of my comments. Thanks again. From here i would like also to pass down this award to my blogger friends.
First, list down 7 random things about yourself. Two, share the award with up to 15 other blogger. Three, link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs. Finally, thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them. Simple!!!
1. I'm a happy mom and the most happiest wife in this world. Living with my sweet hubby, Danny Chee Chi hung & my cute son, Calvin Chee Kar Fai that is the most wonderful things to do. Sometimes, I may not be the best of me, but i will try and do whatever for this family, without any drastic changes in myself. If I do that, then that is not ME anymore.2. I love my very own family, my parents in law and my parents. Thanks for their understanding and support. Without them, i'm hopeless.
3. I'm a lazy reader. I prefer to watch and experience anything. That is why i always adore craft work, hand made stuffs, cooking and baking as well. I'm really good in present wrapping and even hampers.
4. I love bags and shoes. I've owned a few good branded bag and is really a satisfaction, not dare to ask for more. Thanks to my hubby, he bought those for me. Shoes, i've own more than 20 pairs, but for the past 2 years, i'm controlling.
5. I'm now working as a Finance Executive for 5 years. For your concern, this is my first job since i graduated.
6. Besides my Accounting Degree, i managed to fulfilled 2 local Nail Art Courses. I've successfully taught 3 students.
7. I wish, I may to own my very own business. Hubby always being so supportive to me, but i'm just thinking when is the right time for me to do so and vitamin M.
So, here i would like to share this pretty lovely and meaningful award to my friends. And i know some of them have already been tagged too.
Jenny(Bringing the love back to you)
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Angeline, first of all, thanks for bringing back this tag to me. You are so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteReally interesting reading this post as most important, I can know you much better.
Wah..you have taught 3 students..that's fantastic. Me, I only doing it for myself and sometimes, my SIL. You really have the potential to be your own boss leh. Kampateh and will support you too.