His Achievements
More updates about my 4yo son....
Before the school break, parents were invited to see how is their children progress at the Nursery. I was worried at first, don't know what will be the worst complain about Calvin at Nursery. Surprisingly, Calvin's achievements is much better than last year results. His Form teacher told me done very well in all his exam. He is strong in Maths and Science (simple one). He able to speak fluently in BM and also capable to listen and understand Mandarin. His form teacher even praised his interested in arts and craft. Wow, that really make us proud. Not even that, his Form teacher and other teachers also agreed that my son is smart and his memory is good. I never aspected to be like this and I prepared for the worst *Slap Forehead*. Why I think like that?
Let me updates some of my son behaviour for the past 4months. Nursery provides weekly reporting journal for parents to review. The story goes like that.....Form teacher complained and remarked on the journal "Dear parents, we need your co-operation to ask your son to pay attention in the class." I took me days lecturing my son. Make all sorts of excuses and reasons to make him understand. Hmm....PIL and my parents said he is just a small kid... With no "rotan" my Calvin boy understand and since after that, he pays much better attention in the class. After about 1-2 months, his Form Teacher wrote on his weekly journal " Thank you parents for your co-operation".
I think children need to be taught carefully, once you never care what his been doing, he can just playing truant at school and he will never knows what it is important to him. At least, he knows what I want and I can see from him face, he regrets what he have done. This half year was a remarkable months for himself...achieving flying colours in his mid exam and he also won the 3rd place in colouring contest (in my previous post).
p/s: I never send my son to extra or any smart classes but I just based on what his school is teaching. Luckily, he loves books and magazines. Besides that, I always let him play and watch movie as he wanted. Not to stress my 4yo son...Still a kid right?

Please give Calvin a pat on his back!
ReplyDeleteKudos to Calvin.
ReplyDeleteWell done Calvin....
ReplyDeleteWell done, Calvin. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteAngeline, I'm sure you must be very very proud of your litte one.
Congratulation on his achievement,he is certainly your pride and joys! Keep on nurturing him with art and craft, he will definitely shine in the future!
ReplyDelete