How is he?

Firstly, thank you for all your concerns and comments in my previous post. Calvin is still at home and most probably will be back to school by next week. I'm pretty sure teachers and his friend miss him a lot. His healing process is getting better and better. Day by day, his penis skin gradually dry well with the helps of the antibiotics given by the doctor. Besides that, I also make sure he eats lots of fruits and yogurt drinks which I think will make him recovered faster.

I heard many cases after the circumcision surgery from my Chinese friends and colleagues. Never know that circumcision is so common to them nowadays. They said some kid may have slightly mild fever after the circumcision and even more worst when I heard the healing process may take months because their penis is swelling with pus *faint*. I just hope Calvin boy can get rid from infection so I have to make sure he is clean every time. Furthermore, children and even adults too feel refreshing after just a shower or a bath.

The first two days, I just clean his body with wet cloth. On the third day, I make him to take shower already. Hahaha...kiasu mom! How I do it? After brushing teeth and wash his face, I get a cup (almost to fit his penis size) for him to hold and cover his *bird bird* and he done it very well. He squat down a bit lower so I can eventually make his head wet. Then, slowly asked him to stand slightly straight so I can wash his back body. Well, it is important for him to stay healthy and not to get sick easily.

At the end of the day, he take this surgery positively. I mention to him why must go for this surgery. Then he told me "Mummy, I want my old skin back" *sob*. Then while I'm working, he stays with my mom for a few days. Then again funny question he asked my mom "Ah mah, my new bird bird nice or not?" *faint*. There's another funny one, my FIL brought him to Taiping Kakak to "dapao" keow teow soup. The lady boss asked him, boy why you are wearing skirt ar??? (in Cantonese). My boy smile and shown the lady boss with his hand gesture *Scissors sign - CUT*.LoL....We had a good laugh. That's my happy go lucky boy!

Comments

  1. so sorry for not hopping to your blog earlier. Calvin is indeed a very brave boy :) glad to see him all smiles now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb: Is alright...and thanks ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that he is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. " I want my old skin back" this is so very the funny hahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last paragraph is funny. lol on cut gesture. Angeline, you too do a great job in taking care of him, especially you are expecting number 2 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHHA....Calvin boy is really cute and funny loh especially this...... "Ah mah, my new bird bird nice or not?"

    But the greatest part is to hear that Calvin is recovering very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see he's progressing well, already can smiles and jokes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is indeed very cute to gesture the scissors sign...haha. Glad that he's recovering well with your tender loving care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rolled eyes and LOL at your boy's conversation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts