Just Mum Boutique

Last Saturday, we made a short trip to Ipoh just for my maternity clothing at Just Mum Boutique. Tummy is getting bigger and hopefully to get something trendy and comfortable to wear during this crucial months. Another 3 months to go before my EDD. Joanne came across about this boutique from the newspaper a few times. She told me to go and have a look over the maternity clothes. Luckily, hubby willing to spare sometime to bring me go there and Calvin have the chance to go "jalan jalan". The boutique is situated at Ipoh Greentown area.


No.11, Psn Greentown 6, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, 30450 Ipoh. Tel: 05-249 5888
All together I bought 4 dresses with 20% discount. So coincidence, most of the dresses is in blue colour. Automatically, I become their member. My membership is transferable so any of my friends is pregnant can "pinjam" my card... Joanne you are next ok? #1 - Light Blue Cotton Dress with Batik design (bottom) and also available online purchase #2 - 2 in 1 attachable Floral Dress
#3 - Mini Polka Dot Light Blue Dress with side pockets#4 - Sleeveless Stripe working dress (My hubby choose this one. Reason: Maternity clothing should be like this one....)

Comments

  1. Ehhhhhh... you are pregnant?!!! @nd trimester some more! Congratulation!!! It seems I hv missed so many of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I like the last one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly blue in colour, eh?
    All look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice & pretty maternity dresses. One similarity I notice, each of the dress has 2 button below its neckline. Coincidently?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne, Yan: yes, so ngam I like those....blue sum more!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts