The amazing couple with Spider-man 2012

Last Saturday, I have a date with my son. Calvin wanted to see Spider-man so much. Since my hubby don't feel like seeing the movie, I spend my day with my son in the cinema. Asked my mum to look after Hebe just for a while when we go for a movie. Hubby went to get the tickets in advance for us. On that day itself, hubby brought us to Old Town for brunch and he headed to shop while both of us when for the movie. Calvin was so excited to watch this movie. Not only Calvin, I also enjoyed the movie too. Agreed with Hubby that the Spider-man is more suitable for kids than The Dark Night Rises - The Batman movie. From starting till the end, Calvin understand the story and he can remember Peter Parker is Spider-man. Came back home and told the excited story to his mah mah and daddy.
Source from HERE

After the movie, I promised Calvin to bring him to McDonald for lunch. Then, while we were having our lunch, I asked my hubby to come over to fetch us. Yeah, it is time to fetch Hebe gal from my mum place. So that is my half day date with my son. He is happy, I am happy.
Source from HERE

From that day onwards, he keep pestering me for a Spider-man magazine (Voila) he saw from Popular book store. He is also interested on the Spider-man games from the Internet. Finally, I log in to this site from Voila Etreats (free registration). I downloaded the picture as above for him to colour. You can get lots of ideas like wallpaper, calender, craft ideas and printable material for kids at home. All you have to do is to get a monthly magazine from Voila, and you'll get a password to print and save all the above useful materials as I mentioned earlier. Not only Spider-man, they even have Tinker Bell, Cars and also The Avengers team. Here is the password for the month of July: parker712. Besides here, you can as well browse over to the official Marvel site, HERE to see all your kids heroes. Browse it and have fun with your kids at home. 

Comments

  1. Aww sounds like he had so much fun on his mummy date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hardly go cinemas nowadays..most of the time will just get the disc and watch. Thanks for sharing the link with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kekeke, for me is the other way round. Hb loves watching movies, so usually he will bring the gals to the movie, while i stayed hm & relax...:-p. My gals loved this movie too, except for the big liazrd man they told me, so scary...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We prefer the previous spiderman. The new one, the story is too long winded. Anyhow, it is still interesting. My kids love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dayout with Calvin boy ya! I dint watch this one, but I watched The Dark Knight Rises instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also not bad can steal some time out for a movie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts