南洋商报 - Baby Contest 5/8/2012

Last week, there was a fund raising food fair organized by one of the famous primary school at Taiping. I was told by most of my colleagues about this happening event since last month. The school is very lucky too, to be chosen for Astro event “我来自新村”. Yeah, very grand indeed and lots of people who came and support for this big event. Besides the food fair held, there were also colouring contest mainly sponsored by Nippon paint and Baby Contest mainly sponsored by Midea.
 Fill in the form and let Hebe to take part. Hebe's photo get to publish in Nan Yang Siao Pao newspaper with the rest of the toddlers...
 Registration as early as 8 a.m. Look at her blur blur face holding her #A35.
 I even asked my bff, Joanne's daughter to take part too.
 Baby Khloe is 4mths plus now.
My Hebe gal waited until want to sleep jor. YAWNING...
Oops, introduce here this is my mum carrying Hebe.
We waited and the contest only started around 9.45am. Even my son can't stand that long with us. I asked my mom brought him to get some food and drinks with the coupons I bought from my colleagues earlier.
 Jeng Jeng Jeng, the exciting moment started. All the toddlers were asked to come up on stage. The baby contest organizer prepared mattress on the stage for the toddlers. There were a few judges who came and gave marks for each toddlers.
 My Hebe is very active, not afraid of unfamiliar faces and suddenly she went to touch Khloe's "pet pet". After the first round, Hebe gal was lucky to be selected in the top 10 finalists. And Hebe still need to be up on stage again for the 2nd round giving marks and ranking.
 After the second round judgment, Hebe "tak boleh tahan" already. Dozed off with a bottle of milk. Pity her and some of the participants too. Some toddlers showing tantrums, crying, running around, hungry and bla bla bla... Not many can stand with the crowded and humid environment inside the school hall.
Hebe able to take a short nap after the milk. Cos' after group A, it was group B's toddlers turn. We waited and let Hebe have a rest. 
 She feels better after a short nap.
I like to take her close up shots...Geram looking at her chicks and hands.
 A photo with Kor Kor
 The prize giving can be any time....
Tadda, Hebe got a consolation prize - A table fan from Midea. First and second will get the air-cons, third would be a washing machine. The consolation prize will be from 4th to 10th place.
Besides taking the table fan back home, we still bought lots of food from the food fair. Total we've bought RM90 valued of coupons. Like SheohYan and her family signed up a stall selling delicious yam cakes. I asked my mom to find for yam cake stall, to give support to SheohYan *_^. Even Sushi King also open a stall selling fresh made sushi. Calvin's fave,  so I have reason for him to seat still during the baby contest. It was a fun Sunday!

p/s: Maybe Hebe will get the 3rd or 2nd place if she wear dress on that day. Despite the weather and the environment, we rather let her wear something comfortable. We weren't for the prize but it is fun participating this kind of contest.

Comments

  1. Indeed sounds so fun, Angeline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Hebe. Gosh just look at her hands. I wanna bite them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, lol! She is so meaty.

      Delete
    2. Barb, that's the first thing I noticed when I scroll down the pictures!!

      She's such a charming gal, isn't she?

      Delete
  3. Sounds like such a fun day! She's a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning a prize! :) Your girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good write up, Angeline. Hebe deserved a prize, she is so adorable and chubby. Thanks for supporting my stall. Your mum is looking so young.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Hebe is growing up liao! I love that photo of her yawning, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning a prize! This is a great experience for both baby and mummy. Baby Hebe is so cute and I feel very geram looking at her arms too :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hebe has grown so much and she is really an easy baby. Good girl. She looks so pretty and adorable in the pic published.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hebe is adorable! Congratulations on winning the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah angeline, hebe is such a cutie, *pinch pinch*.. & congratualtions too:-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angeline, congratulation on winning. She look so cutie cutie, sweet little girl. A big hugs from me.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, really beh tahan looking at her tebu hands...she's getting prettier each day, and looks more girly now..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angeline,
    Agree with you..participating that's count not the prizes,,,but if got prizes also good ..lol
    Congrats! for winning. Your Hebe is so sweet. I also geram seeing her so adorable wana 'bao bao' her.
    Have a nice week ahead dear friend..^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts