Hari Raya, Holiday & Us


Guess many of you have plan your holiday ahead because most of the school closed 2 days earlier. My office closed today and will resume next Thursday. So, Hebe will be staying with me in the house with me longer. While my mum can get some rest and enjoy her holiday too. No plan nor short trip for us here. We'll be in Taiping and stay indoor to avoid massive traffic jam. I hope your kids enjoy their holiday break as well. Calvin school is organizing an event after Raya, I'll be preparing something for him on that day. Besides that, I'll help him over his holiday break homework and doing some revision.

DACH (Danny, Angeline, Calvin & Hebe) wish everyone 
a very happy holiday and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

p/s: Just came back from hair salon! See ya next week.

Comments

  1. Happy Holiday to you and your family. Do enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your long holiday with the family and rest well too!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did you do to your hair? Happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angeline,
    You got a new hair style 'shui..shui' to celebrate Hari Raya??..hehe
    Happy holidays to you and family..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Raya break! So nice to pamper yourself at the hairsaloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selamat Hari Raya to all your Muslim readers and to the rest, enjoy the holidays. Same here, not going to do anything, not planning to go anywhere - just stay home and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts