Tutti Frutti & Guess Game!

Before the school holidays ended, I brought Calvin for lunch and enjoyed his desserts at Tutti Frutti last weekend. Yeah, newly open at Taiping Sentral @ Taiping.
 First choose a size of the paper cup, Next, choose your fav's flavour and make your own ice cream. You can mix and take as much as you like.
 Then to the snack bar - Choose the topping for your own ice cream. We add some M&M chocolates together with Cornflakes, Honey Stars, Coco balls which are the lightest one...
 Later from the fruit bar: We add some Longan and nata de coco.
Last stop, we sprinkled some colourful chocolate rice and lots of Hershey's choco syrups.
 Move on to the weighing machine. Guess how much for that cup of ice cream?
No clue, just try to guess how much for it. Those whom experienced should slightly know the range of the price. Muahaha!!!
After having his lunch and desserts, Calvin went for a nice haircut from a barber shop before the school's re-open. Only RM4 for his hair cut. Cheap right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear friends/readers/anyone from Malaysia:
I have something special to give away for 3 persons who can guess for the price I have to pay for that cup of ice cream from Tutti Frutti.

Please feel free to guess and I'm sure you definitely will guess it right. Good Luck!

The Guess Game started today 28/08/2012,11.20pm; and the last day will be on the 02/09/2012, 11.20pm.

Comments

  1. Heard the place is expensive but nice, my guess would be RM18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angeline, I had mine tutti frutti last Friday, and it cost me rm 20/cup.So my guess would be rm 20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been there even once as I am afraid my girls want all the toppings..LOL!!

    My guess will be RM20 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe not too expensive in Taiping..should be just RM16.50..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried on Monday night, erm.. yours should be around RM 17?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehm...let's me guess RM15.80

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaa... this is one expensive desserts la... my guess will be RM18.00..

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is rm19 for the tutti fruitti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome boy!!! Hmmm...mainly for the kids, I guess...this fruitti thing. That little bit - I would guess RM4.50. Right or not? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter requested to have trutti frutti last weekend, brought her to the shop and came out empty-handed. She changed her mind and I saved my $, LOL!

    Thus, never had this before and my wild guess - it's around RM12?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a nice hair cut! Cool! :D

    This Tutti Frutti seems to be a children paradise with all the yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree with STP, lol! Seems like kids' favourite more. I will add RM10 to STP's guess. My guess is RM14.50

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this too but find it very expensive. Everytime Chloe asks for this, I will quickly give excuses and distract her away haha *kiamsiap* I think your cup should be around RM17.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh btw, I think Tutti Fruitti is not ice-cream. It's frozen yoghurt, no?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hv this once..and its really expensive...my guess would be rm 13.90..

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooopps...have not try this one yet. But would like to try my luck too..what about RM15.90.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never been there though... my guess is RM16.50.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your " choose your fav's flavour and make your own ice cream. You can mix and take as much as you like." part. The reason I'm afraid of Tutti IS the take as much as you like part becoz after that when pay.... can DIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Angeline, very refreshing when slurrrpppp but when come to paying can burnt a hole in the pocket. LOL

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh, i 'm late to guess but i know it's very xpensive, the more you add the more you got to pay..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Angeline,
    I am lare for the fun. That is a very refreshing and slurp slurp frutti tutti...^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oops! typing error instead of late i type lare..sorry!!..:p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts