We experienced Blackball

Taiping already have PappaRich, Chatime &  Tutti Frutti. Right now here comes the Blackball.
We experienced it a day before Calvin's exam. I went to Blackball with my parents and kids.
Despite Calvin boy is having his exam the next day, why not giving him a break and enjoy some yummy delicious desserts from Blackball. Hehehe....

Drinks have nothing to compare with other Taiwanese milk tea franchise. Basically everyone have their own signature drinks. Price range from RM3.90 and onwards. We ordered: Cranberry Lemon Juice @ RM5.90 only and Signature "Xian Cao" with grass jelly @RM5.90 only.
I like red bean, so I order this simple and light Blackball red bean ice crush @ RM6.50 only. There's nothing special than lots of red bean.
They recommended their Blackball A1 signature dessert @ RM6.90 only to us. Pearls, grass jelly, yam and sweet potato balls and red bean with ice crush. Their dessert's sweetness is just right and not to worry much about too much intake of sugar.
After our first order, we have a few stamps chop on this card given by them. We will enjoy a complimentary dessert or drinks of your choice from any Blackball outlet in Malaysia for every "10 stamps" you collected. Yeah, nowadays they have this kind of attractive stamps collection to attract more customers. Actually we only have to collect 9 stamps cos the 1st one is given free (already printed/chop in red colour).
Again we never have enough of the dessert, my parents requested to order another bowl. Muahaha. Then I pick the Blackball Combo dessert @ RM6.90 + RM1 = RM7.90 only.

How to order this?
Step1: Choose either winter melon/grass jelly/Sweet corn hot or cold as the base. It always include yam and sweet potato balls, grass jelly and pearls  with ice crush.
Step2: Choose your toppings from Combo A-F. I choose Combo E with Nata de Coco (for Calvin) and Aloe Vera (for Hebe).
Step3: If you do not wish for add on items, the price will remain as RM6.90 (Step1+Step2). But I add on with sweet corn (for my mum) with addition of RM1.
From the photo above, on the right is my mum with Hebe and on the left is the Blackball Taukeh with Hebe. We met him while we were enjoying his dessert. Mr Teoh also owned Blackball outlets in Penang Island. I didn't knew him, it was my papa. He came to my papa's boss shop to buy furniture for his new Blackball outlet at Taiping. So this is how they met a few times and knew each other. A few days later, my mum SMS me and mentioned that my papa went to "dapao" blackball dessert back home. She said he add this, add that and the dessert costs him RM9.90. @_@.

Something I like about Blackball Taiping is that, the outlet doesn't attached/inside the shopping complex. So it is not so crowded and hassle free to find a parking and enjoying the dessert. Yeah, we definitely have a great experience in Blackball Taiping.

BLACKBALL TAIPING OUTLET LOCATED:
(OPPOSITE PIZZA HUT TAIPING)
118, JALAN KOTA, TAIPING, PERAK.
TEL: 05-8051309
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P/S: There's a long break for me not to blog so frequently. I wish to blog more, bake more but time never permits me to do so. And maybe some baking events I have to say hold on first. Tonnes of paper works, reporting, entertaining internal and external auditors and a few training session to attend. If I grab the chance, I'll take some time to visit your blogmosphere. Is a promise okie?

Comments

  1. wow..I must try that when I get to Taiping again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angeline, black balls outlet in JB is 5 mins drive from my house. I tasted once but not quite like it. Too many things mixed inside, feel a bit weird.

    Have a nice week ahead, don't over work. Your girl look so cute. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia should mix with the right taste and I'm sure it taste really good. *_^

      Delete
  3. oh i haven't heard of Black Ball before. The desserts look delicious. There are many of such places in KL but I have yet to try any :( First it's the Chat time craze and now i guess it's the dessert craze :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, going crazy with Chatime. Qum Quat is my hubb's fav drink from Chatime.

      Delete
  4. Looks good, especailly the one with lots of balls. I think I would love it. I must go and try one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'll be able to get my hubb to try this franchise out. He's not keen on dessert and Taiwanese drink :(

    Guess I have to go with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would order the A1 signature dessert coz it has all the ingregients that I like! Funny how I never realised there was such a dessert franchise around. I'll watch out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Taking a break and having a dessert is a great getaway. Lol! Hope to see you around. And have a great break, Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the one with corns yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good! Don't stress ya. Have a nice week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those deserts look so yummy! So mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like to top up max.. so one bowl will cost me RM10 onwards. but that is not BlackBall lah. It will be Snowflake :P Tried BlackBall once only..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, I knew it was opened when I passed by that street. But dint have the chance to taste it yet, afraid of the crowd... May be some times later..
    But looking at the desserts, they are very similar to those at Snowflakes and Meet Fresh, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, thank you. Not into these Taiwanese desserts... Tried it at Snowflake. Give me our own cendol or ang tao peng anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never try this yet. There are so many dessert shop at Mall nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not seen this in KL, maybe I am always at home!! haha! My kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OO...something like Snowflake. But not really a big fan of this kind of dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  17. they also just opened an outlet here in ipoh weeks ago, i have yet to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angeline,
    This dessert looks interesting.
    We haven't have something like this here yet.
    Heehee so outdated hor!!! :p
    Cheers!
    mui..^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts