ANSWER & GIVEAWAY WINNERS
This is my lousiest giveaway so far, my question really makes people go to Holland right? Kinda confusing... even myself also thinking, does it really works? Anyway is just for fun! You don't really have to think that hard, what you see just say it out.
Back to our post that day on Restoran Peranakan. You guys have to guess where is this place and I should say specifically which part of this restaurant.
Answer: Bathroom/Toilet
I really admired how they keep and maintain the bathroom/toilet hygiene and tidy. Almost every shop we went, they decorated it nicely and doesn't really look like a bathroom/toilet. Ok lar, no more long winded story. Let's see who are the one has the correct answers.
I really admired how they keep and maintain the bathroom/toilet hygiene and tidy. Almost every shop we went, they decorated it nicely and doesn't really look like a bathroom/toilet. Ok lar, no more long winded story. Let's see who are the one has the correct answers.
- Sheoh Yan - Blog With Yan
- Wenn - Experiences
- Sharon - Somewhere in Singapore Blog
- Yee Ling - Ling In The House
- 小影 - As An Unrest Life
But I have to choose 2 lucky winners only. I get my son to draw out 2 lucky ones.
Calvin helped me to roll after he read all those names.
No. 1: He picked Sharon and No. 2: He picked 小影
Congrats to both of you.
Both will received all the gifts as above.
Teapot magnets from my recent Melaka trip.
Sweets & chocolate biscuits complimentary from Calvin, he asked me to give both of you.
Bling Bling HK earrings. I got it from my friends shop.
小影 even got a McD voucher worth RM5 (for Malaysia only).
Since Sharon you can't get the voucher, I got you another keychain, which was from my previous Taiwan trip.
Lastly, I recycled Hebe's clothes label and made a simple card.
I will wrap it nicely and send to your doorstep by next week.
I will wrap it nicely and send to your doorstep by next week.
For the rest, thank you for participating and wish I can organize bettergiveaway ideas for all of you again next time...
Till then, I'll see you guys next month!

CONGRATULATIONS to Sharon and 小影!! they are the lucky ones to receive such generous gifts from Angeline..
ReplyDeleteMe lah? Thambee confused me further and we both lost. Yeeeer! Phiak SK's head.
DeleteCongratulations to the winners.
DeleteHow come no male bloggers won? All came from Mars lah, itu pasal.
Actly when I choose the gifts, I also never bother to buy anything special for guys also. If I have to give the HK earring to you, then you can pass it to Letchumi and SK can pass it to Kamala. hehehe....
Deletehaiyah, i actually wanted to go back and put my guess after that.. but there were pressure on me to reply comments on my blog, till i went back and the contest was over!! @#$%^&*
ReplyDeleteso is this the inside of the bathroom/toilet?? or outside before you enter the loo?? yeah, impressive really, this is the classic type of deco.. i've once been to a very futuristic designed toilet in London, that was impressive also.. the toilet cubicles are individual cocoons.. ah, here you go, i managed to find that photo i've posted before here
ReplyDeletehehehe, you should have let Calvin choose one and Hebe choose one mah.. but so sweet of Calvin to give his chocolates as extras to both the beautiful ladies huh?? kudos to Calvin..
ReplyDeleteyou are so generous with the giveaway presents!! next time i die die also must participate and never let the opportunity slips away!! yes, you hear me, hahaha!! *auntie mode on*~~ :D
ReplyDeleteYou must be wonder why and where I got so many MCD voucher eh? hehehe...
DeleteCongrats to all the winners.
ReplyDeleteGood evening Angeline...
ReplyDeleteDidn't expect i will be pick as normally i am not that lucky... kaka...
ReplyDeleteWill give you a surprise ok? I'll try my best to send it over to you. Just wait for the good news.
Deletewow, nice gifts1 Congratulations to Sharon and 小影.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Sharon and 小影!! They are indeed the lucky ones!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratz! GongXi GongXi! to the lucky winners
ReplyDeleteWahhhhhhhh!!!!! So many prizes!!!! Congrats to the two winners!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS A LOT!!! Hehehe!!! And also congrats to Sharon!!! =D
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations to the lucky winners!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to all winners :)
ReplyDeleterecycle cothing label to make card/... that is interesting. maybe can shwo step by step?
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the 2 winners, the teapot magnets look so lovely.
ReplyDeleteYea...I got it right!! hehhehehe.
ReplyDelete