Cameron Lavender Garden

*Warning - lots of photos*
When we reached Cameron Highlands about 9.30am, Cameron Lavender Garden was our first stop. It is located at Tringkap, Cameron Highlands, 39100 Pahang, Malaysia.
Entrance fee for an adult: RM5 and children: RM3. No charges for Khloe and Hebe. We were very lucky on the first day of Raya. It was crowded but we were still able to find parking and we didn’t have to wait a very long queue to get those tickets.
Don’t forget your camera to take nice photos from the entrance until the end.
It is impossible to miss this Lavender Garden because it has the most magnificent view from variety types of flower arranged as a garden landscape almost all the places.
 
 For your information those purple flowers are labelled Mona Lavender. It looks alike but it is not the type of Lavender I wanted to see.
 The real Lavender is growing here and it hasn’t bloom yet. It is not easy to plant this spiky and purple flower actually.
 
This is the view from the top
Well, don't feel like you're cheated with an entrance fee of RM5 without Lavender. There are still many things to do and see here.
Along the entrance path - Visitors are allowed to write their wishes and blessings on heart shape card and hang on these chains together with the love lock. They have to pay certain amount for do this.

 The garden also has other facilities like souvenir shop and cafe.
I can't stop taking photos - too good to take photos with. Sorry to bore you folks with so many photos here.
Recycled rubber boots as flower pots – creative idea.
These are mini houses with purple roof for the bees to stay in, I guess.
Self pick strawberries RM5 – 100gm, but minimum you’ve to pick for 200gm. But we just bought it straight from the counter which cost RM10 per box. Hubby said these are much better and the strawberries are more large in size. Here, they also provide self pick for daisy flowers – RM2 for each stalk.
We got ourselves a slice of strawberry cheesecake and a cup of strawberry juice.
 
Can you find Hebe?
Calvin said this place was awesome.
 
Calvin said that is Turbo the snail...
Besides white angel statues, here also have a few kitty statues as well.
Before leaving this place, there's a stall selling roasted sweet potatoes and corns.
We didn't get anything from here except this photo for remembrance. If time permits, I shall use those photo album scripts shared by SK next time.

More post coming up next.....

Comments

  1. Wah! So syiok can look at so many flowers there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender smells good..I love it!
    wow, so many things to see over there.
    How come I didn't notice the lavender when I was there?
    I must go there again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love all your lovely photos!
      so sweet..

      Delete
    2. I really love lavender smell. I think this Lavender Garden is a new addition in Cameron...

      Delete
    3. oic..I must get there when I go there again.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful garden right? Yea, cannot miss this one if going Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all the photos here, very well taken!

      Haha yea, I can find Hebe.......'s butt in the photo! :p

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos of a nice family outing. I can spot Hebe with the help of your signs, hehehe. It must be a nice trip as well because everyone of you is smiling sweetly in the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mun... good lar I can snap a few family photos here... No need to spend money at the studio to take it. hehehe....

      Delete
  5. I didn't go to this one when I was there many years ago - maybe they did not have it then. Hmmmm....must make a trip to Cameron again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP this indeed a new addition probably complete by early of this year...

      Delete
  6. this must be a nice place and attraction they have recently developed.. cos i didn't go there or even know there's such a place when i went there last year.. hehehe, actually more than a year already, many things could happen :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes anything could happen! If now you ask me to go KL...the route there I can't remember one. Everytime got new place to chill out and new things to see...

      Delete
  7. hahaha, but then i would really consider whether to go in or not because there is an entrance fees.. i am always quite skeptical about places that need us to pay entrance fees leh.. and besides the entrance fees, seemed like everything you wanted to do more special inside, you need to pay again~~ @.@"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is how they attract people to go in "masuk perangkap". People will not care already when the entrance fee is only rm5...

      For people like you, me, my hubby and the rest here, we're smart to explore those places before we go right? Many friends and their friends posted photos, blog post about it and we can decide from their help whether we want to go or not.

      Delete
  8. too bad huh?? it wasn't the right time to see the lavender bloom when you were there?? else, it would be so much nicer to see the "sea" of purple rather than what you have shared in the photo.. anyway, like you mentioned, still a lot to see and take photos in there.. i really enjoyed looking at the photos, many ada banyak?? hehehe~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best is in July. Lavender is quite hard to plant. The weather must be very suitable for them to grow and bloom.

      My first time observing lavender was in Furano - Tomita Farm at Hokkaido. That was in Oct, very lucky to see a few there.

      Delete
  9. oh yeah, strawberries!! it seems like we always link Cameron Highlands to tea leaves and also strawberries huh?? it's like their signature products.. of course never miss out a strawberry tea time right?? nice juice and cheesecake, looks so fresh and yummy, even nicer having it with the cool weather up there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah indeed. Mushrooms, sweet pearl corns and steamboat too...

      Delete
  10. hehehe, they have many cartoon characters around to attract kids and to make them happy huh?? Harlow Kitty (hahaha, they say Harlow but not Hello because they have mouths) and also the Minions, yeah, i noticed that.. everywhere is Minions now!! bababa babanana bananaaaaa~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, you are so welcome to use my photo album or photo slideshow scripts.. just download the PDF from my sidebar and they are very easy to use.. just upload your photos, then copy and paste, and type your descriptions.. as easy as 1-2-3, your sisters all have done that before :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen the Lavender garden but didn't go in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I doubt we will be going in there since HB is allergic to Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? Dun worry those Lavender are not that much over there. Just dun go near... can bring your gals to pick strawberry and take nice photos here...

      Delete
  14. Love all the pictures you uploaded! I havent been to Cameron for a very long time now :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a colourful and happy post to read on a Friday after coming from SK's hantu post. Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have visited Cameron Highlands many times but I seldom took so many photos like you. It is so colourful and nice. I missed them. Next time I will take 100 photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your kids will grow up to enjoy all the happiest memories they shared with the parents. The photos will be real proof that mummy and daddy gave them the BEST holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM thanks for the compliments... no matter is local or oversea, kids dun mind actually. Just bring them out and have fun! All works and no play make Jack a dull boy!

      Delete
  18. Looks like it is a nice place to visit with the flowers and strawberries. This kind of outing is good for the kids..educational yet enjoyable..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Angeline, I havent been to this place before though I have made quite a few trips up ... next time I better come by here...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful photos! Love all the colourful flowers there. Went to Cameron early last year but this lavender garden was not opened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww...what a lovely place. now you made me wanna go to cameron highlands :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. awww...what a lovely place. now you made me wanna go to cameron highlands :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Angeline, nice trip to Cameron. Thanks for sharing your very well taken pictures.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my...wat lovely photos!!

    Sorry x visit u. Moving. No Internet line

    ReplyDelete
  25. this one far far better than the Genting one..but i cant remember whether we need to pay or not for that...but for a mere rm5 , worth it lah, can see so many things and not just plain lavender..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice pictures, Angeline. Thanks for sharing. I read that there's also a lavender garden near the cable car station at Gentings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely pictures you got there, Angeline... definitely NOT NOT boring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts