4 Sekawan
Another interesting poster I wanted to share to here. It looks common to some of us, but it is never too late to start a healthy life from now onwards. Take the family history as an advise, not an excuse. Even exercise alone is still not enough, if we don't care too much about our food intake. I guess moderation and balance is the two important keys to maintain a healthy lifestyle.


Spot on! I am a freak when it comes to having a healthier lifestyle. I do study my aged parents' health problems in details and put thoughts to prevent myself from going through the same! Health is Wealth!
ReplyDeleteI go to the extend of exercising in the gym many days weekly besides taking supplements and using pure 100% essential oils to apply onto my body. Oh yes, I also do prayers to clear karma so that I can be healthy and have a peaceful heart.
I sound like I am going nuts.
Yah, food that we eat everyday has to be concern too, also the best timing to have every meal!!! =]
ReplyDeleteat first i thought what that 4-sekawan means.. now i know, thanks for sharing, obesity + high blood pressure + high cholesterol + high blood sugar.. ah, and i think this has a lot to do with the way we eat huh??
ReplyDeleteyes, it's very essential for us to have a healthy lifestyle, balanced diet and also appropriate exercise in our daily routines.. it's never too late to start anything, provided that we are determined to do that, and strive to achieve the goal we want.. it's all about your willpower, i always believe wherever there's a will there is a way.. :)
ReplyDelete