March Photo A Day Challenge

Find something to blog here....
 
Anobody Anybody interested to join me with this challenge? I find it quite interesting to do so. I've been following this challenge for quite some time from Chantelle blogger of Fat Mum Slim. Yeah influence by Barbara.
 Day 5 - Something beginning with i
ice cream!!!
So what you can think of something beginning with "i"
income? increment? infinity? insomnia?
Why not share here with me or you can as well follow my instagram account @anzerin

Comments

  1. Ikea ! Ever since the last trip (before CNY), I wish to visit IKEA again. So many things to see......even not buying, see also happy. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikea I want to go too.. It has been a long long time jor... I like to take card and keep tick for those thing I like... but ended up didn't buy anything...enjoying looking over the kitchen decor... I like it very much...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. When you wanna come? Since you've been talking last year leh... Please inform in advance. Probably one day trip at Ipoh and one day trip at Taiping.

      Delete
  3. I would think of internet! Can't live without internet nowadays, cos I use email, facebook, blog, even surf net for directory/location, cafe or bookshops opening hours and location almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you blog more recently, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only two posts for this month, hopefully....

      Delete
  5. You can actually turn them into "a topic a day" instead of "a photo a day", heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6. Chair - I love to put my legs "crossed" on and above the chair, cos I find that posture most comfortable

    7. Fly - I love to "fly" like a bird, flying means travelling lah, haha

    8. In the corner - Sometimes I like to hide in a corner and "emo"...

    9. 10am - I am still sleeping at that hour

    10. Far away - Last time when I was younger, I love to travel far away to far away countries but as age catching up, I feel restless sitting long flights, so now I prefer to travel to Asia, nearer mah

    11. Something good - Something good I can think of, is I am getting an advance pay this Friday

    12. Partial - The advance pay I can getting is a partial payment for my services

    13. Fresh - I love fresh flowers

    14. Care - It is good to know that somebody care for you

    15. Beautifully ordinary - beautifully ordinary is my house, my house is beautiful but ordinary

    17. Today's weather - Today's weather is hot, Singapore is a golden yellow colour

    18. Five years ago - I want to go back to five years ago when my dad is still alive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby thanks ya, from yours I have some examples to post up mine.

      Delete
  7. That's a crazy cool photo of ice cream you took there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha for real, I won't have this crazy ice cream lar...*_^

      Delete
  8. aiyoh, looking at this picture already gave me a lot of pressure lah.. such a long list and must blog about what was listed for the day?? geez, i would rather follow my own pace and blog about what i could think of.. or maybe it really cracked my head but nothing comes in, can refer or curi a bit of the idea lah.. but to follow truthfully, i cannot leh~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let's see, so today is "something that begins with i", haha.. yes, i think the first thing that come across my mind would be ice-cream!! errr, last time when we learn our alphabet, and when it comes to the letter I, sure it's ice-cream right?? A for Apple, B for Boy, C for Cat, D for Donkey... I for Ice-cream, haha!!

      Delete
    2. and i really like that ice-cream photo above!! aiyoh, the weather is so hot, and how nice to have this 8-layer ice-cream cone right?? and those colors are so appetizing.. hmmm, why not play a game?? what does each color tells you about the flavor of the ice-cream?? haha.. fun right?? :)

      Delete
    3. from top to bottom
      brown - chocolate
      light brown - caramel
      light blue - cotton candy
      green - macha
      yellow - mango
      orange - orange sherbet
      pink - summer berries
      white - coconut

      Delete
    4. Brown chocolate lor, Light brown coffee, Light brown would be chocolate chip with white chocolate, light blue mint, green I'll go for green tea too, yellow is corn, orange is passion fruit sherbet, pink strawberries, white would goes to vanilla

      Delete
  9. SK, you are so good in describing the colours of the ice cream, I only know green = green tea, blue = blueberry, red = strawberry, brown = chocolate and white = vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. i - I can think of Italy. Yea, Italy! I will be visiting it very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Change background liao wor.. This one nicer, very "clear" to the eyes.. First thing comes to mind when you mentioned "I" is igloo.. Yeah, I know, boring and normal word.. But Kenzie always recites his A-Z and phonics, and when it comes to I or /i/ (iihh), it's always ice-cream or igloo.. I for ice-cream, or I for igloo.. Heh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Igloo hey good lar at least your son knows that, many kids still doesn't know igloo lor...Thumbs up to Kenzie

      Delete
  12. Beautiful picture. That is an interesting challenge.

    I? I for idea. Need a lot of ideas to think of doing this challenge. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I for iPhone...iPad...and iMac....hehe!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts