Senget Pose

Taken these photos for some time now.
Whenever in front of camera, Hebe will posed this way - "Senget" one side
Not only the head "Senget" but the mouth also "Senget" one side.
She likes to wear the Cars strap phone holder that SK KorKor gave to mummy last time as her fashion accessory.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Justnow I could only use another account to comment.. Now seems like back to normal..

      Eh, actually hor, how many accounts we have? How come kejap can use Princess Ribbon, kejal must use that G+1 kinda account ahh? That one ahh, cannot use Princess Ribbon leh, can only use real name.. Call me jakun..

      Delete
    2. I love the Hello Kitty pyjamas.. I wish I can fit into the pyjamas, kekekeke.. Hebe looks like you.. Especially the cheek area :)

      Delete
  2. My eldest's head always "senget" while i was taking picture for her, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoh, just now saw Princess Ribbon changed new profile photo, then now see Hebe's senget pose.. errr, both also senget one, now who copied who?? Hebe copied Auntie Ribbon or Auntie Ribbon copied Hebe?? haha.. and Auntie Ribbon likes the Hello Kitty pyjamas woh, maybe later after work she also goes to buy one and then wear it for a selfie at home tonight?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, good mah, Hebe senget a bit means she knows how to pose for photo shoot.. potential to become supermodel when she grows up in the future dei.. so camera sensitive, the way she look and pose for the camera, haha!! must start to train her up, because she got the talent leh~~

      Delete
    2. haha, she took the phone strap and wears it like her bracelet?? wow, very unique fashion sense lah.. now, you can say Hebe will become a fashionista already when she grows up.. now how many years old only?? already want to grab all kinds of accessories on herself for photos, haha, so cute!! :)

      Delete
    3. SK, you are really observant.. Those who know me knows I like, wait, typo, repeat ~ Those who know me knows I LOVE to senget when I take photos.. My head will always senget 1 side, tilt either to left or right, but mostly on my right I think.. Don't know why, but memang already like this from day1, keke..

      Delete
  4. Auuuwww.....she is so cute!! I think it is her style lah to senget one side. More interesting shot than the usual straight pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls also got Claire's signature pose - Peace from the second photo. But she doesn't really know how to do that, so she make her two index fingers straight to resemble the peace sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo...cutie pie!!! Looks like the mum, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah...hebe hv grown up le huh... she's so adorable..want to pinch pinch her chubby cheeks:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, she is still look cute when senget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Hebe! I wanna hug her too~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts