Random Wednesday!

A very quick post for today.
Remember my Hazelnut Cheesecake? I baked again last week upon request - as a birthday cake!
 During the one week school holiday break, we went to Ipoh just for Dim Sum!
 Before the school holiday ended, I was invited to attend a house warming party. And... I spotted this room decorated as mini home theatre in my friend's new house.
 Hubby and the kids latest game during last holiday. We already have one but suddenly hubby bought another 2 NERFs come back. So everyone owned one includes Hebe.
Besides AEON, here is another building is still under construction in town - Taiping Mall. A new place to explore later.
 Enjoyed a movie date with my son! It is a nice movie.
 Last but not least, I must thanked STP for the Sibu Kampua Noodles. Thank you banyak banyak.
I like this one, I'm proud to have all of you as my friend. Cheers everyone!

Comments

  1. Just all the way there to have dim sum???

    I remember few years back, they have this picture and then put friend's name below the symbol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cake looks so nice !!! You should post more pictures of the cake ! I wana see the cake after being cut leh.. OMG, you so clever neh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I like Mr. Men & Little Miss series too.. I have their phonics DVD.. Kz knows his first phonics from mr. Men also... Mr. Clever to be exact, hehe.. Coz Mr. Clever is the narrator in the show.. Everyone else is inside, like Mr. Jelly, Ms. Helpful, Mr. Lazy, Mr. Nonsense...

      Delete
    2. My sis grabbed a few Mr. men & Little Miss books for me during some book sale.. All activity and colouring books.. I see also very cute, but Kz is still too small to use the books.. Colouring ok la, but the activity books have to be kept aside for a while..

      So among all the characters, which is your favourite?

      Mr. Jelly and Mr. Nonsense are cute, teehee..

      Delete
    3. Let me guess, you sprinkled cocoa powder on top of the hazelnut cheesecake, then pumped in some whipped cream at the sides, and then put Kit Kat wafers on top? I guess only la, maybe wrong.. Hehehe.. But I really like the cake leh, looks so nice.. Am sure the cake is finished in no time.. If me ahh, I can use a spoon and immediately dig inside.. No need to use plate and fork..

      Delete
    4. Ohh, I have seen this gun, at my MIL's house.. BIL bought one set for his kid.. But they already keep it, coz too dangerous to play at home.. Scared terkena people la.. But I always see BIL use the gun and shoot the bullets to the wall.. *TOK* like that! Hmm, not really into guns, but I can foresee Kz asking me to buy for him in future.. Guns, trucks, wagons, aeroplanes and all that I don't like.. Hehehe..

      Delete
    5. It's lunch time now, you going out? I am not going out for lunch today, office got free lunch.. Somebody in office brought nasi lemak, bihun, sambal sotong and rendang ayam.. So we have free lunch today, yay!
      But staying in office boring also.. Time passes slower.. If go out ahh, come back sekejap only already 2pm.. If stay in office, finish eating baru aje pukul 1pm..

      Delete
    6. I kenot cut the cake it is for my friend. She brought back home.

      Delete
  3. Angeline, I'm always in awe when I see your cakes. I really wanted to try making this cake but no time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, yummy looking birthday cake!
    that's a nice chart..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cheesecake looks yummy. Nice baking!

    yeah. Now you have instant kampua right in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most welcome. Hope you enjoyed the kampua. Your cake looks good - can put so many bakeries here to shame. Hope I could get to sample someday... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kid also have that nerf gun, and it's not cheap !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1.. aiyoh the cake looks so nice and tasty leh.. i also want ONE.. not just one piece but one WHOLE cake, muahaha!!

    #2.. wah!! all the way to Ipoh just for dimsum.. but then okay lah from Taiping since it's just very near :)

    #3.. your friend really knows how to enjoy life huh?? nice home theatre!!

    #4.. errr, only three for the kids and the hubby?? how about the mommy?? so unfair lah~~

    #5.. wow, excited for you!! so when is the new mall going to open??

    #6.. haha!! nice movie and a nice name too!! :p

    #7.. oh, i've also received these instant kampua noodles from STP all the way from Sibu.. and you've got two packets, i've only got one~~

    #8.. yeah, these characters are very cute!! i wonder when is our McD here going to have this?? my friend in HK bought a whole set from McD there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP , sent 3 packets for me lor... actually shared with Yan, Yvonne and Hayley

      Delete
    2. ooopsss!! 3 to be shared among the Taiping 4 Heavenly Aunties?? haha, only 0.75packet each then~~ :D

      Delete
  9. Lovely birthday cake. More professionally done than the one store bought

    ReplyDelete
  10. One or two kampua. have two type.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish u were nearer to me then i can order your lovely birthday cakes. lucky u, so many write up on kampua noodles but dun see any sold here. can t wait to try some of these some day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend mini theater looks like KTV la! Hehe, kinda cool though~

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one sinfully delicious looking cake! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  14. My girl keep pestering me to buy her a NERF gun which is a big no no to me..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts