#034 - Latest Me

A truly makeover of myself, hahaha. Actually nothing extravaganza. Don't laugh ya.
Once there was a friend told me, women after mid 30's must look more radiant, younger and energizing. She said a women should not be lazy and yet I'm the laziest of them all. A women must feel great and look great too. She encouraged me to do the eyebrow embroidery. I've been putting on hold because scared of the pain. Silly me right, I'm sure many of you have done it and has been gone through to retouch the eyebrow for quite sometime. And yes, this was my first time holding my breathe to get my eyebrow done! Luckily is done by my friend, feel safe. Mine they called it Korean Celeb Mist 6D. Done it for RM500 (My hometown price) with 1 free touch up within 6 months time included. For Taiping's blogger whoever is interested can Wechat ID:Mayskinsalon
Recently another friend graduated from eye lashes extension course. She is a newbie, and giving her a support. Currently promotion is on going. 6D eye lashes extension like mine is RM108. So any blogger from Taiping can Wechat ID: joeyee_92.

Comments

  1. Mid-30? You look like you're in your twenties. Good job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! your eyes can send out electricity now!! I agree that it is the best investment as the human eyes are most important features on the face to be good looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya you are right. Hubby said why the eyelashes so long....hehehe

      Delete
  3. woot! woot! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so early do the eyelash already, can tahan until CNY meh? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try first lor.. I don't think can tahan lar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are younger than me. Still look great and radiant.

    Did eye lashes extension once, but many years ago.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Oppo phone got "beauty" function. But made that just for fun.. it doesn't last long.

      Delete
  7. Eyelash extension can usually lasts for 3 weeks only right? So sayang you did so early by CNY no more. Or I'm sure you'll get it done again before CNY coz you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To support my friend... so have it a try. I think the same way too, if I have time I wish to do it again. Thanks Merryn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always pass by those shops and they will ask you to do this and that, but dare not try as not too sure if they are "ok", as ever read from newspapers about some bad reviews...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm not sure how bad is it, but for hygiene purpose better not to do it often.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts