#030 - Surprise & Birthday Cake
2016 is quite a tough and challenging year for me. I decided to put my baking a pause. Only recently, I brush up my skills again no matter in baking or cooking after I settle most of the things. So let's see what is the birthday cake I've made for my dearest friend cum colleague - Ms Leong.

Ms Leong loves mango. So discussed with Yannie, I will bake her one since I have ample of time over the weekend. She must be very happy to receive it. For the full mango cake recipe please refer H>E>R>E. The link included how to make the mango rose too.

The birthday lady - Ms Leong (in red blouse)
Her daughter, PY would like to make a surprise on her mother's birthday. Surprise is always a surprise right? So all of us pretended like nothing happen. PY communicate with Yannie first, then Yannie was the one passing the message to me, another colleague Jessie and York Mei. Gathered together were PY's sister PJ, their grandparents and of course our kids tag along too.

Don't forget my girl cheeky face. Never resist to smile and loves taking photo - since she requested to dress so well on that evening.

We celebrated Ms Leong's birthday dinner surprise at Triple Shot - Another new bed and café in town. More variety of food to choose from.

Happy birthday to your friend. Lovely cake and very nice food too! Ahhhhh!!! Familiar faces!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ms Leong... Thumb up to the cake you made...
ReplyDeleteLucky Ms Leong. The mango cake is so beautifully made. You are talented baker, my dear. Wish I could learn from you.
ReplyDeleteA big happy birthday to Ms Leong.
Angeline, the cake you baked and decorated is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteIts such a fab - so nice the cake and such a nice gesture of baking for Mrs. Leong. Yum factor.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely cake, do you take orders? Hee hee and a very happy birthday to Ms Leong
ReplyDeleteBeautiful birthday mango cake! Better than those selling in cake shops! I love mango too. Ms Leong is so blessed and what a great surprise for her!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful mango cake! I like to eat mangoes so I can imagine that the cake tastes so very good. Happy Belated Birthday to your friend Ms. Leong!
ReplyDeleteNice gathering with you all! We all love your mango cake, can consider to sell it liao, really~~
ReplyDeletevery lovely mango cake! looks premium too!
ReplyDelete