#017 - Birthday Weekend

I'm happy that my birthday falls on weekend. Got to spend my precious day with my loves one. Nothing special but we headed to Ipoh in the morning for nice Dim Sum brunch. My kids are excited that's why both of them wear so nice on that particular day.
 Nice spread of Dim Sum from Weil Hotel, Ipoh
 Siu Mai, Har Gao, Siu Long Bao and ordered roasted half duck with Lychee Wood from Ala Carte. Har Gao is my favorite, yumz.
The prawn fritters and spring rolls taste so so only. But the Mango puree with Pomelo and the Kwai Far Gou - Osmanthus and Goji berries jelly are awesome.
We didn't go anywhere else, so straight come home because I promise my mum to bring her to Buddhist temple. My kids are tag along accompany their Ah Mah.
Then, I thought it is a long time didn't bring my mum to jalan-jalan. So thought of the nearest famous Heong Peah - Eng Huat factory. A short visit only with the kids.
 Take few shots of nice photos in their exhibit center and bought back some local biscuit.
It is good to stay in small town especially Taiping. Location for certain places are not very far to each other. So since is my birthday, allowed my son to "ponteng" from her Chinese tuition. Hahaha. Then, we headed to Taiping Antong coffee mill. Yes another tourist spot and it was our first visit there.
 Who loves black coffee can visit here. We were just here to visit - shiok shiok only. They have a variety of free sample coffee tasting plus free "roti kok"
As you know my girl is photogenic. Many gaya one.

Comments

  1. They are so big now. Haha. Love your girl's cute smile.

    A lovely day to spend with your family. And Happy Belated Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy family you have and the good times will become the most precious memories for your kids someday.

    I could not help laughing at your son for wearing the straw hat! He has grown so fast. Yes your daughter is photogenic and good at posing. Wishing your mum to be well and happy always too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Hebe is grwoing up to be a pretty young lady and your boy is also leng chai :) I like Hebe's dress very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TM could not help laughing at your son for wearing the straw hat, I could not help laughing at your daughter expression in the picture with your mum, you and your son, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday greetings!!! Your daughter's so very pretty and my!!! Your boy is getting to be so big and handsome, taller now, eh? Both look a little like you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A happy family outing for your birthday! I like Taiping's heong piah. I visited the coffee mill once. Ha ha I like your girl's facial expression in the picture with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great outing, good to see that your picture with your mum. You are such a filial daughter and good mom at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's already a blessing to be able to spend times with people we love, no matter which day it is right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday to you! What a nice way to spend your birthday which is with your loved ones. Fun to visit local tourist places too with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been to the two places yet. Must visit them one day..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts