#019 - Mini Golf Time


Another splendid Sunday activity with my parents and my kids at Spritzer Eco Park. My kids wanted to play the 18 holes Mini Golf with their Ah Kong and Ah Mah.
 We've not been here for a while. Bring my mum go jalan-jalan.
My kids and my parents play seriously. They completed the 18 holes.
If you choose to play the Mini Golf game here, the golf ball is complementary to take back home. Upon returning the golf clubs, every player will get a mini bottle of Spritzer mineral water which look like a golf ball shape.
After the game, we took a rest and have some refreshment at their STG café.
After that, we took a stroll at their exhibit and information center hall. It is great to spend time here with family and friends.

Comments

  1. This developer is so clever to create this type of relaxation concept that suits all the 3 generations of a family. Good to see everyone had a happy & healthy time together. Did you play the golf too as no one took your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, see the old folks enjoying themselves with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for everyone - grandchildren enjoying the company of their grandparent! More people should do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa was so sporting. I love such outdoor game. Better than stay indoor, watching tv or play ipad. Hehe.

    Such mini mineral water. How to drink it?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your kids had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to the golf park yet... But the STG cafe is nice, I love their ambience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to you see you always spending time with your kids and parents. I am proud of you for being a filial daughter to your parents and wonderful mom to your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts