RE-POSTED - The Pumps Day
I was doing some housekeeping in my blog. Then I saw this post which was dated 10th Oct, 2008. Wish to re-post it again here. What's so interesting?
We have our own "The Pumps Day"...
"We have friendship day, green day, purple day and now we have the Pumps Day. Yvonne, Yan, Hayley and me celebrated the pumps day on that day itself. So happy about it and I snap a photo of it ~ memories. Beautiful, pretty, feminine high/medium-heeled pumps in classic styles, designed exclusively for working ladies like us. Eh Hem.....Gals enjoy the simplicity, elegance and comfortable of your pumps today."
~ This what I mention in my previous post...
P/S: Gals try to guess and see which pair of shoe is yours? If you still remember. Others can join in too. Sorry no prize actually for this guessing game, it meant for fun only.
Yan - ?
Yvonne - ?
Hayley - ?
Me - ?

Self-proclaimed Pumps Day, lol!
ReplyDeleteI've ditched my pumps already, spoiled XD
Haha interesting! I also forget about this day already.
ReplyDeleteMe too, throw away that pair of pumps already... :P
Dear, I wore that pumps 2 times only, then threw it into tong sampah.
ReplyDeleteGals, me too...
ReplyDeleteHmmm....lemme guess...your's gotto be the pointiest black pumps! (at 12 o'clock position)
ReplyDeleteHow can you guess that?
DeleteWah, you girls had so much fun in the office! I can never wear pumps. Just by looking at it, my feet can feel the pain already :p
ReplyDeletehe he he, I thought go to gym pumping iron day.....lol!
ReplyDeletethere are a lot of nice sharp pointed pumps i see but not tooo bad, my feet cant take it, quite hurting..:(
ReplyDeleteToo bad my feet could not get into those pumps...my feet like duck feet..ahhahahah
ReplyDeletehahaha...i think the black pointy one is Yan, white is Hayley's, black with buckle is yours and plain black is Yvonne's?
ReplyDelete