Eat Play Friends

We supposed to plan is during CNY. Unfortunately, CNY everyone is busy with family and closest friends gathering. So, no one can make it that time. Even my son is looking forward towards this gathering. A quick plan end of last month, and we decided to made our steamboat gathering happened at one of our colleague's house. At last!!!
Calvin also ejoyed himself with my collegues children. More photos over here..... Ok they were trying to operate's Calvin camera. Muahaha Everyone take part to prepare this simple steamboat. Thank you ya.

We started our steamboat around 7pm and lasted till 9.30pm. Not involving lots of people, just 5 of us. After that meal, we took some group photos and also some funny photos. Muahaha... Everyone enjoyed themselves that day. Full of laughter and joy!

Wish all of you have a nice weekend!

Comments

  1. Me and my besties also have gathering after CNY...i think it was the last day of CNY...still need to give angpow...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thit type of gathering is always the best. Not that many people, only a few of besties, chat, eat, and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, we talk what we want, we do what we want!

      Delete
  3. Calvin's camera is so cute with pink color. I can't resist this too, if I were around :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember when we got him that. It was a free gift from Ribena actually.

      Delete
  4. Such gathering is nice! Get to eat and chit chat~

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a big group, eating steamboat is the best choice! I love steamboat very much, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts